A protective girlfriend ¡ Elsa [Frozen 2]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

Once upon a time in the enchanting kingdom of Arendelle, Y/n and Elsa strolled hand in hand through the snow-covered gardens of the royal palace. The sun glistened on the freshly fallen snow, creating a magical winter wonderland.

Elsa, with her striking ice-blue eyes and flowing platinum blonde hair, glanced at Y/n with a loving smile. "You seem so carefree today, Y/n. What's making you laugh so much?" she asked, her voice as melodic as a winter song.

Y/n giggled and replied. "It's just that you always protect me so much, Elsa. It's sweet, but sometimes I feel like I'm wrapped in an ice castle!"

Elsa chuckled softly and intertwined her fingers with Y/n's. "I can't help it." she said playfully. "I want to keep you safe from every danger, even if it means creating an ice fortress around you!"

Y/n laughed and gently nudged Elsa's shoulder. "I know, my Snow Queen. But I promise I can handle a little adventure now and then."

Just then, a mischievous gust of wind swirled around them, carrying the sound of distant laughter and the promise of an unexpected escapade.

As they continued their leisurely walk through the palace gardens, Y/n and Elsa shared lighthearted banter and affectionate glances, knowing that their love would always guide them through any icy or sunny day.