Mcdonald's breakfast ¡ Riley [Inside out 2]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

It was a crisp Saturday morning, and Y/n had been planning a surprise for Riley all week. They knew Riley had been stressed with work deadlines and could use a pick-me-up. So, Y/n set their alarm early and quietly slipped out of bed while Riley slept peacefully beside them.

Y/n tiptoed into the kitchen, pulling out their phone to send a quick text to their roommate to keep an eye out for Riley while they were out. They grabbed their keys and headed out the door, a mischievous grin on their face.

As Y/n walked into McDonald's, the smell of freshly brewed coffee and sizzling bacon greeted them. They ordered Riley's favorite breakfast meal—a sausage McMuffin with egg, hash browns, and a large coffee with extra cream. The cashier smiled as they packed up the order, recognizing Y/n as a regular.

Back home, Y/n set the bag of warm breakfast goodies on the kitchen counter and quietly entered their bedroom. Riley was still asleep, curled up under the blankets. Y/n leaned in close, gently brushing a strand of hair away from Riley's face.

"Wake up, sleepyhead," Y/n whispered softly.

Riley stirred, blinking her eyes open slowly. "Hmm? What's going on?" she mumbled, her voice groggy with sleep.

Y/n grinned wider. "I have a surprise for you," they said, their eyes sparkling with excitement.

Riley sat up, rubbing her eyes. Y/n handed her the bag from McDonald's. "I got you breakfast," they said, watching as Riley's eyes widened in surprise and delight.

"You... you got me McDonald's breakfast?" Riley asked, her voice filled with happiness.

Y/n nodded. "I know you've been stressed lately, and I thought this might cheer you up," they explained, sitting down beside Riley on the bed.

Riley hugged Y/n tightly. "Thank you," she whispered, her heart melting at the thoughtful gesture. She opened the bag eagerly and took a bite of her sausage McMuffin, savoring the familiar taste.

As they enjoyed their breakfast together, Y/n couldn't help but feel a warm sense of satisfaction. Seeing Riley smile and relax made the early morning excursion completely worth it. They chatted about their plans for the weekend, sipping coffee and laughing together.

After breakfast, Riley felt rejuvenated and ready to tackle the day. Y/n couldn't have been happier—they knew that sometimes, it's the little surprises that make all the difference in the world. And for Y/n and Riley, this McDonald's breakfast turned out to be the perfect start to a wonderful day together.