Losing a baby ¡ Gabriel [Miraculous]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

Y/n sat quietly in their room, the weight of sadness hanging heavy in the air. Their mother had confided in them earlier about the loss of a baby before Y/n was born. The news had left Y/n feeling lost and unsure of how to navigate such a sensitive topic.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. It was Gabriel, Y/n's best friend since childhood, who had always been there during difficult times. Gabriel entered the room and immediately sensed Y/n's somber mood. "Hey, Y/n. I can tell something's bothering you. Want to talk about it?"

"It's my mom... She told me about losing a baby before I was born, and I just don't know how to deal with it or what to say."

Gabriel sits down next to Y/n. "I'm really sorry to hear that, Y/n. It's a tough situation, but remember that your mom shared this with you because she trusts and loves you. Sometimes, all we need is someone to listen."

"But I don't know what to say or how to support her."

"It's okay not to have all the answers, Y/n. Sometimes, just being there for someone is enough. Let your mom know that you're here for her, that you care, and that she can lean on you whenever she needs."

Y/n nodded, feeling a glimmer of hope in Gabriel's words. "But what if she gets upset when I bring it up?"

"It's natural for her to feel emotional when talking about it, but sometimes people find comfort in sharing their pain. Just let her know that you're open to listening whenever she wants to talk, and be prepared to offer a comforting presence." Y/n took a deep breath, realizing that supporting their mother didn't require having all the right words.

"Thank you, Gabriel. I really needed someone to talk to about this."

"Of course, Y/n. That's what friends are for. Remember, it's okay to feel confused or overwhelmed, but together we can navigate through difficult times." Y/n smiled, grateful for Gabriel's understanding and friendship. They knew that with Gabriel's support, they would find the strength to be there for their mother during this challenging journey of healing and understanding.