A special breakfast ¡ Adrien [Miraculous]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

Adrien woke to the enticing aroma of banana and strawberry crepes wafting through his room. He smiled as he followed the scent to the kitchen, where Y/n stood, focused and graceful as she deftly flipped a crepe in the pan.

"Good morning, Adrien!" Y/n greeted cheerfully, her eyes sparkling with warmth as she saw him enter. "I made breakfast for us."

Adrien's heart swelled with appreciation. He loved how thoughtful Y/n always was. "Wow, crepes! They look amazing," he said, pulling up a chair to sit at the table she had already set. On the plate before him were delicate crepes, generously filled with slices of ripe banana and fresh strawberries, with a dusting of powdered sugar on top.

Y/n poured him a glass of cold milk, perfectly chilled, and placed a bowl of assorted fresh fruits beside his plate. "Here you go," she said, handing him the glass and sitting down across from him with her own plate.

They ate together, savoring the delicious combination of flavors. Adrien couldn't help but steal glances at Y/n, admiring how effortlessly she made their mornings brighter. As they finished their meal, he leaned over and gently kissed her cheek.

"Thank you, Y/n," Adrien whispered, his voice filled with gratitude. "You always know how to make everything special."

Y/n smiled back, her eyes softening with affection. "Anything for you, Adrien. I'm glad you liked it."

They spent the rest of the morning in each other's company, enjoying the simple joy of being together and feeling grateful for moments like these that made their relationship so wonderful.