Please stay ¡ Riley [Inside out 2]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

Riley and Y/n lay intertwined on Riley's bed, their breaths slowing after a night of intense passion and exploration. The soft glow of morning filtered through the curtains, casting gentle shadows on their entangled bodies. Y/n shifted slightly, feeling the weight of exhaustion mixed with the lingering euphoria of their intimate moments.

"I love waking up next to you," Riley whispered, her voice husky with sleep. She brushed a strand of hair away from Y/n's face, her touch tender and affectionate.

Y/n smiled, her eyes tracing the curve of Riley's lips. "Me too. It's like... everything feels right when I'm with you."

Riley's fingers traced lazy patterns on Y/n's back, each touch a silent promise of love and devotion. They had been together for over a year now, navigating the complexities of their relationship with a mix of passion and deep emotional connection.

Their journey together wasn't always smooth; they had their moments of intense arguments and misunderstandings, but they always found a way back to each other. Their love was a blend of fiery desire and quiet understanding, each complementing the other in ways only they understood.

Y/n nestled closer to Riley, feeling the comforting warmth of her girlfriend's body against hers. "Riley, can you stay a little longer today?" Y/n's voice was hesitant, a small plea hidden within her words.

Riley paused, her gaze searching Y/n's face with tender affection. "Of course, babe. I'd stay forever if I could."

They lay in silence for a while, simply enjoying the peaceful intimacy of the moment. Outside, birds chirped softly, oblivious to the love story unfolding within the confines of Riley's cozy bedroom.

As the morning sun rose higher, casting a warm glow around them, Riley pressed a gentle kiss to Y/n's forehead. "I'm so glad we found each other," she murmured, her voice filled with gratitude and love.

Y/n smiled up at Riley, her heart swelling with a mixture of emotions. "Me too," she whispered back, her fingers gently intertwining with Riley's. In that moment, surrounded by love and acceptance, they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, their bond stronger than ever.