Embrace your inner child ¡ Ladybug [Miraculous]

Pov Y/n

Pov Y/n

I sigh. "I've been feeling so overwhelmed lately. Life just seems so serious all the time."

"I noticed that, Y/n." My girlfriend says sadly. "I have an idea that might help you lighten up a little."

"What is it?" I ask curiously.

"Close your eyes and hold out your hands."

"Okay, but what's this about?"

"Just trust me. Now open your eyes."

I open them and see a cute little kitten in my hands. "Oh my goodness! It's a cat!"

"I thought having a pet might remind you to embrace your inner child, to find joy in the little things."

"Ladybug, you know me so well. This little furball is adorable!"

"I knew you'd love it. Let's call her Whiskers."

"Whiskers, huh? That's a perfect name for her. Thank you, Ladybug. This means a lot to me."

"You're welcome, Y/n. I know life can get tough, but having Whiskers around might bring some much-needed playfulness into our lives."

"You're right. I've been so focused on responsibilities and adulting that I forgot how important it is to have fun and be carefree sometimes."

"Exactly! Whiskers will remind us to take breaks, play with her, and just enjoy the present moment."

"It's amazing how such a small creature can have such a big impact on our lives."

"That's the power of pets, Y/n. They bring us joy, companionship, and teach us valuable life lessons."

"I'm grateful to have you by my side, Ladybug. You always know how to support and help me through tough times."

"And I'm grateful to have you too, Y/n. We're a team, and together we can navigate any challenges that come our way."

I kiss her. "Let's promise each other that we'll always make time for playfulness and embracing our inner child, with Whiskers as a constant reminder."

"I promise, Y/n. Life is too short to be serious all the time. Let's find joy in the little things and create beautiful memories together."

"Agreed, Ladybug. Let's embark on this new chapter with Whiskers and let our inner children shine bright."

"Here's to love, laughter, and embracing the magic of life with our furry friend by our side. Cheers!"

"Cheers! To a life filled with joy and endless adventures!"