Queen of mean ¡ Audrey [Descendants]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

In the enchanting world of Auradon, where fairy tales come to life, Audrey, the daughter of Princess Aurora, had always struggled with feelings of anger and resentment towards Mal, the daughter of Maleficent. Audrey longed to be the queen of mean, to exude confidence and power, but her heart was burdened with bitterness.

One evening, as Audrey sat in her room, lost in thought, Y/n, her caring and understanding girlfriend, entered with a gentle smile. "Audrey, is everything okay?" Y/n asked softly, her eyes filled with concern.

Audrey sighed heavily and looked up at Y/n. "I just can't shake this anger I have towards Mal." She confessed. "I want to be strong and confident like the queen of mean, but I feel so consumed by these negative emotions."

Y/n took a seat beside Audrey and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. "I understand how you feel." Y/n said empathetically. "But holding onto this anger will only weigh you down. You're so much more than that, Audrey. You're kind, intelligent, and capable of great things."

Audrey's gaze softened as she listened to Y/n's words. "I know you're right." She admitted. "But it's hard to let go of these feelings."

Y/n nodded in understanding. "It's okay to feel angry, but it's also okay to let go." She reassured Audrey. "I'm here for you every step of the way."

As days passed, Y/n stood by Audrey's side, offering unwavering support and encouragement. She helped Audrey find healthy ways to express her emotions and guided her towards forgiveness and understanding. Together, they engaged in meaningful conversations about empathy and compassion.

One day, as the sun set over Auradon, Audrey found herself face-to-face with Mal once again. This time, instead of anger and resentment, there was a sense of peace in her heart. With Y/n by her side, Audrey extended a hand to Mal.

"I've carried so much anger towards you." Audrey began sincerely. "But I realize now that it only held me back from being the person I truly want to be."

Mal looked at Audrey with surprise and then nodded slowly. "I understand." She said genuinely.

As they embraced forgiveness and left behind their past grievances, Audrey felt a weight lift off her shoulders. She turned to Y/n with gratitude shining in her eyes.

"Thank you for helping me find my way back to myself," Audrey said softly.

Y/n smiled warmly and took Audrey's hand. "You were never meant to be the queen of mean." She said tenderly. "You were always meant to be a queen of kindness and grace."

And as they walked away together into the twilight, Audrey knew that with Y/n's love and support, she could conquer anything—without needing to be the queen of mean.