Proud of having ADHD ¡ Jack [Bluey]

Pov Y/n

Pov Y/n

Jack sighs. "I always feel so alone. It's like no one understands what it's like to be neurodiverse."

"I can imagine how challenging that must be, Jack. But you're not alone anymore. I'm here for you."

"Really? You understand what it's like to see the world differently, to struggle with social interactions?"

I was so happy. "Yes, Jack. I'm also neurodiverse. I know the ups and downs, the unique perspective we have on things."

"I can't believe it! Finally, someone who gets it. It's like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders."

"I'm glad I can be here for you, Jack. We can support each other through the challenges and celebrate our strengths."

"It's amazing to think that there's someone out there who understands my quirks and doesn't judge me for them."

"We all have quirks, Jack. Our neurodiversity is just a part of who we are, and it makes us special."

"Even with Russell, I've always felt like an outsider, but with you, I feel like I belong somewhere."

"You belong right here with me, Jack. We can create our own community where we embrace and celebrate our differences."

Jack kiss my cheek. "Thank you, Y/n. I never thought I would find someone like you who truly understands me." I always had a big crush on him and now he does this.

If I'm dreaming don't wake me up.

"You're welcome, Jack. Remember, we're in this together. You don't have to face the world alone anymore."

"Having you in my life gives me hope and the strength to embrace my neurodiversity with pride."

"That's the spirit, Jack. We can show the world that being neurodiverse is not something to be ashamed of, but something to be celebrated."

"I'm grateful to have found you, Y/n. You've brought light into my life and shown me the power of connection."

"And I'm grateful to have found you too, Jack. Together, we can navigate this world and make a difference."

"Let's be each other's support system and inspire others to embrace their neurodiversity."

"Absolutely, Jack. Our journey together is just beginning, and I'm excited to see what we can accomplish."

"With you by my side, I know that anything is possible. Thank you for being my friend."

"Thank you for being mine, Jack. Together, we'll show the world the beauty of neurodiversity."