Her wonderful creativity ¡ Marinette [Miraculous]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

In Paris lived a shy and sweet girl named Marinette. Marinette had always dreamed of becoming a fashion designer, but her shyness made her doubt her abilities. Meanwhile, Y/n, a playful and imaginative character, loved to encourage creativity and spark inspiration in others.

One sunny day, Y/n stumbled upon Marinette sketching designs in her secret hideaway. "Wow, Marinette! These designs are incredible! You have such an amazing talent." exclaimed Y/n with genuine admiration.

Marinette blushed and looked down at her sketches. "Oh, it's nothing special. I'm not as good as the other designers in town like Gabriel Agreste." she replied softly.

"Hey, don't say that! Your designs are unique and full of heart. You have a gift for creating beautiful things." Y/n encouraged, placing a hand on Marinette's shoulder.

Marinette smiled shyly, touched by Y/n's kind words. "Thank you, Y/n. It means a lot coming from you." she said, her eyes lighting up with newfound confidence.

From that day on, Y/n would often visit Marinette to share stories of adventure and imagination. Together, they would dream up fantastical worlds and eccentric characters, each inspiring the other in their own way. As they spent more time together, Marinette's confidence grew, and she started to share her designs with the world.