Being at Disneyland ¡ Griffin [The secrets of sulphur springs]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

In a quiet corner of Disneyland, Y/n stood with tears welling up in her eyes, feeling overwhelmed by emotions she had kept bottled up for years. Just then, Griffin from 'Secrets of Sulphur Springs' happened to walk by and noticed her distress. He approached her with a kind and understanding expression.

"Hey, are you okay?" Griffin asked gently, placing a comforting hand on Y/n's shoulder.

Y/n looked up at him, feeling a mix of surprise and relief that someone had noticed her silent struggle. "I... I've just been holding onto so much for so long." she confessed, her voice breaking with emotion.

Griffin nodded understandingly. "It's okay to let it out. Sometimes we all need a moment to release what's been weighing us down."

Y/n took a deep breath and allowed herself to lean into Griffin's supportive embrace. As the tears streamed down her cheeks, Griffin remained by her side, offering the comfort and understanding she desperately needed.

After a few moments, Y/n began to regain her composure. She looked at Griffin with gratitude in her eyes. "Thank you. I've never had the chance to let it all out like this before."

Griffin smiled warmly. "You don't have to carry it all alone. It's okay to lean on others when you need to."

Y/n nodded, feeling a newfound sense of lightness after sharing her burdens with someone who truly understood. As they walked through the park together, Y/n felt grateful for Griffin's unexpected but much-needed support during her vulnerable moment at Disneyland.