What is that? ¡ Aja [3Below: Tales of Arcadia]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

Aja Tarron tiptoed into her sister Y/n's room, trying her best to stifle her giggles. Earlier that day, she had stumbled upon a tub of yogurt in the refrigerator, and an idea had sparked in her mischievous mind.

Y/n, ever the early riser, had already left for a morning workout. Aja knew this was her chance. With practiced stealth, she carefully unscrewed the lid of the yogurt tub and dipped her fingers in, extracting a generous dollop of creamy, white yogurt.

Suppressing a grin, Aja tiptoed over to Y/n's neatly made bed and gently deposited the yogurt in the center of her sister's pillow. Satisfied with her handiwork, she hurried out of the room and waited in eager anticipation for Y/n's return.

Hours passed, and finally, Aja heard the familiar sound of footsteps approaching down the hallway. Peeking around the corner, she watched as Y/n entered her room, sweaty from her workout and unsuspecting of the surprise awaiting her.

Y/n approached her bed, ready to collapse onto her pillow when her eyes widened in confusion. There, glistening in the sunlight filtering through the window, was a mysterious puddle that looked remarkably like semen.

"SEMEN?" Y/n muttered to herself, bewildered. She cautiously touched the substance with her fingertips, expecting it to be sticky and cold. To her surprise, it was cool and smooth—definitely not sperm.

Aja couldn't contain her laughter any longer and burst into the room, doubling over with mirth. "Gotcha, Y/n!" she exclaimed between giggles. "It's not a bag of sperm that escaped from a condom—it's yogurt!"

Y/n's confusion quickly turned into amusement as she realized she had fallen victim to Aja's playful prank. She threw a pillow at her sister in mock annoyance, but her laughter betrayed her good humor.

"You're impossible, Aja," Y/n said, shaking her head with a smile. "I should have known it was you."

Aja grinned mischievously, feeling triumphant. "Well, you have to admit, it was a pretty sweet prank."

Y/n rolled her eyes, still chuckling. "Alright, alright. You win this round, Aja. Just wait until I come up with something even better!"

And with that playful challenge hanging in the air, the sisters shared a moment of laughter and camaraderie, knowing that their bond was as strong as ever—even amidst yogurt-filled pranks and surprise discoveries in each other's beds.