Will you marry me? ¡ Peter [Spider-man far from home]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

Peter Parker, aka Spider-Man, swung through the city, exhilaration coursing through him despite the weight of the ring box in his pocket. He'd been planning this moment for weeks, envisioning every detail except how nervous he'd feel now.

He landed softly on Y/n's apartment balcony, her favorite spot where they often stargazed. She was there, seated on a wicker chair, reading under the soft glow of string lights. Her smile lit up as he approached, but his nerves tightened.

"Hey," he managed, trying to sound casual despite his heart racing. Y/n closed her book, sensing something serious.

"What's up, Pete?"

He took a deep breath, kneeling before her. "Y/n, you know how much you mean to me. I can't imagine my life without you. Will you marry me?"

Her eyes widened, and tears welled up as she nodded vigorously. "Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!"

Relief flooded him, and he slipped the ring onto her finger. They embraced tightly, lost in the joy of the moment until Y/n pulled back, laughter bubbling up.

"You were so nervous, Pete," she teased, wiping tears of happiness from her cheeks.

"Yeah, well, proposing to the love of my life tends to do that," he chuckled, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

They sat there for hours, basking in the glow of their newfound commitment, whispering dreams of the future under the stars.