The football showdown ¡ Shadybug • Claw Noir [Miraculous]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

The notorious super villains Shadybug and Claw Noir were engaged in an intense game of football. The atmosphere was electric as the two rivals showcased their extraordinary skills on the field. However, Claw Noir had a secret plan up his sleeve.

Shadybug say dribbling the ball. "You can't catch me, Claw Noir! I'm too fast for you!"

"We'll see about that, Shadybug. Prepare to be defeated!"

As the game progressed, Claw Noir discreetly used his powers to destroy a bit of the floor and manipulate the ball's trajectory, giving himself an unfair advantage. Realizing what had happened, Shadybug grew furious. "Claw Noir, you cheater! You can't win by playing dirty! Just I can do that"

"Rules are meant to be broken, my dear Shadybug. It's all fair game in this world of chaos.

The argument between the two villains escalated quickly, their voices echoing across the football field. Just as things seemed to be spiraling out of control, Y/n, a close friend of both Shadybug and Claw Noir, arrived on the scene. "Hey, hey! What's all this commotion about?"

"Y/n, you won't believe what Claw Noir did! He cheated during our football match!"

"It's just a little trickery. Nothing wrong with that!"

"Cheating is never acceptable, Claw Noir. It goes against fair play and sportsmanship."

Y/n's words resonated with both villains, causing them to pause and reflect on their actions. "Y/n is right. We may be villains, but that doesn't mean we have to stoop so low."

"Fine, I admit it was wrong. I got carried away."

"Good. Now, how about we resolve this issue and continue the game with fair play?"

Y/n's suggestion brought a sense of unity and understanding among the trio. They agreed to start the game from scratch, with no cheating involved.

As the game resumed, Shadybug and Claw Noir showcased their true skills, pushing each other to their limits. The match became a display of their competitive spirit rather than a battle of deceit.

In the end, the game concluded with a tie, leaving both Shadybug and Claw Noir satisfied with their performance.

Shadybug say smiling. "That was an incredible match, Claw Noir. We should play fair more often."

"Agreed, Shadybug. Fair play brings out the best in us."

Y/n's intervention had not only resolved the conflict but also reminded Shadybug and Claw Noir of their shared camaraderie. From that day forward, they vowed to compete honestly and respect each other's abilities.

As the sun set over Miracleville, a newfound sense of sportsmanship prevailed among these unlikely friends, forever changing the dynamics of their rivalry.