All 2 u ¡ Moana [Moana 2]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

Y/n sat on the edge of the pier, her gaze fixed on the horizon where the sun was slowly sinking into the ocean. Moana, noticing her friend's solemn expression, approached quietly and took a seat beside her.

"What's on your mind, Y/n?" Moana asked gently, her voice carrying concern.

Y/n sighed heavily, her heart weighed down by the memories that flooded her mind. "It's him, Moana," she began, her voice trembling slightly. "I let him get too close. I let it go too far."

Moana listened intently, knowing that her friend needed to vent. Y/n continued, her words echoing the lyrics that had been playing on repeat in her mind. "Now I know exactly what he is. I don't think he meant to hurt me... but I don't think it meant a thing at all."

Moana placed a comforting hand on Y/n's shoulder. "It hurts," Moana acknowledged softly.

Y/n nodded, tears threatening to spill over. "I let it go too long. I let him go too deep," she admitted, her voice cracking with emotion. "And now I know there's one thing I can't keep."

Moana stayed silent, giving Y/n the space to pour out her feelings. "I keep waiting," Y/n continued, her voice raw with pain. "Waiting to want him less than I do. But I still want him. Maybe it's all on me... for missing every sign, every glance, every turn."

Moana listened attentively, her heart aching for her friend. As Y/n recounted the turmoil within her, Moana couldn't help but feel a surge of anger towards the person who had caused Y/n so much hurt.

"He's a motherfucker," Y/n suddenly burst out, echoing the song's refrain. "Maybe I came on too strong. Maybe I read it all wrong. Maybe we just don't belong."

Moana nodded in understanding, squeezing Y/n's shoulder gently. "It's okay to feel angry, Y/n. It's okay to feel hurt. You trusted him, and he let you down."

Y/n wiped away a tear, her resolve strengthening. "I'm not a thief," she declared, her voice steadier now. "He was mine to earn."

Moana nodded again, silently supporting her friend through her pain. Y/n took a deep breath, feeling a bit lighter as she let out the emotions that had been weighing her down.

"What if, Moana?" Y/n finally asked, her voice softer now, filled with uncertainty. "What if I never meant as much to him as he did to me?"

Moana looked at her friend with compassion, knowing that there were no easy answers to such questions. "Sometimes," she replied gently, "we learn hard lessons about love and trust. But you'll come out stronger, Y/n. And you'll find someone who treasures you the way you deserve."

Y/n nodded, grateful for Moana's unwavering support. As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the water, Y/n felt a glimmer of hope amidst the pain. With Moana by her side, she knew she would heal, one day at a time.