Mom? ¡ Carly [iCarly]

Pov Y/n

Pov Y/n

Carly and Spencer were abandoned by their mother when they were just children, leaving them with deep emotional scars. Years went by, and Carly and Spencer had to fend for themselves, building a life without their mother.

On the ceremony Carly was hesitant and closed off, unwilling to give her mother a second chance. "I can't believe she's back after all these years. I don't want anything with her." She felt hurt and betrayed by her mother's abandonment.

"I understand how you feel, Carly. But maybe she's changed, maybe she deserves a chance to make things right." I also believed in the power of forgiveness and second chances.

I sat down with Carly and listened to her feelings. "I don't know if I can forgive her for what she did to us."

"Forgiveness isn't just for her, it's for you too. Holding onto ange will only hurt you in the long run."

"But it's so hard to let go of all the pain."

"I know it's hard but I believe in you. You're strong enough to do the right thing, even if this difficult."

After much reflection and heartfelt conversations with me, Carly decided to give her mother a chance. "Okay! But I'm not making any promises." She knew that it wouldn't be easy, but she wanted to believe in the possibility of healing and reconciliation.

"It's all I ask, I'll be here for you every step of the way."

With my support, Carly took the first step toward rebuilding her relationship with her mother. It was a journey filled with ups and downs, but with me by her side, Carly found the strength to do the right thing.

In the end, forgiveness brought healing to Carly's heart, and it opened the door to a new chapter in their family's story.