The honeymoon ¡ Cat Noir [Miraculous]

Pov Y/n x male reader

It was notable that Cat Noir already felt pleasure just by listening to my moans of lust.

He gave strong hickeys below his ear.

Meanwhile I put the vibrator in his hole with him still riding, I could already feel my orgasm coming.

When I reached my peak I came on the condom, I got off him.

"Can I cum sir?"

"I'm not listening to you." I turn a deaf ear.

"Dom, please, I ask for your permission to cum, please." I gave him another kiss.

"You can cum."

He smiled, increasing the intensity of the vibrator, groaned loudly, pressing his hands on the rope and then came with his jet falling far away.

Finally I took off his blindfold.

"Litter." I notice that his hand is still tied.

I started to untie it but ended up getting too excited and realized I had tied it too tightly, it was already hurting itself and some tears were falling.

Cum!

I take the scissors and start cutting the rope, luckily freeing him.

"Come on, let's take a shower. You did everything right so as a reward... I'm not going to restrain your penis."

We went to take a shower together and then I took care of the wounds that the whip made on his skin, I applied some ointments and we lay in bed for the first few minutes. He looked at me and put his hand inside my underwear, starting to masturbate me. "Hey what's up? Get your fucking hand out of there!"

"No, it's our honeymoon and I want to get fucked until I have no ass left."

I light a cigarette and put it in my mouth, taking off my pants. "You're the one who asked for a slut." I fuck him again.