Hell ¡ Angel dust [Hazbin hotel]

Pov Nobody

Pov Nobody

In the vibrant and chaotic realm of Hell, Y/n was an enigma—a quiet soul amidst the cacophony of demons and sinners. Unlike many denizens who reveled in their monstrous forms or outlandish appearances, Y/n preferred to blend into the shadows, often finding solace in the quieter corners of the infernal city.

One fateful day, Y/n found themselves inexplicably drawn to a commotion in the market—a flurry of sequins and feathers that could only mean one thing: Angel Dust. Y/n had heard tales of this notorious demon, known for his ostentatious style and unabashed vanity. Intrigued yet wary, Y/n observed from a safe distance as Angel Dust pranced through the crowd, his laughter and theatrical gestures drawing amused glances and eye rolls alike.

Caught up in the moment, Angel Dust noticed Y/n lingering nearby, a silent observer amidst the chaos. With a devilish grin, he sauntered over, his voice dripping with charm as he greeted Y/n with a playful wink and a flirtatious remark about their "delicate features" that piqued Y/n's curiosity and amusement.

Despite their initial skepticism, Y/n found themselves reluctantly charmed by Angel Dust's audacious confidence and larger-than-life persona. They became an unexpected spectator to his antics, occasionally being roped into playful banter or serving as an unwitting confidant to Angel Dust's musings on his own beauty and the absurdities of Hell.

As time passed, Y/n and Angel Dust developed an odd camaraderie—one forged from the collision of their contrasting personalities. Y/n provided a grounded counterpoint to Angel Dust's extravagance, offering quiet observations and occasional sarcastic remarks that elicited genuine laughter from the flamboyant demon. In return, Angel Dust, despite his narcissism, showed surprising moments of genuine concern and companionship towards Y/n, recognizing and respecting their quieter nature.

Thus, amidst the chaos and glamour of Hell, an unlikely friendship bloomed between Y/n and Angel Dust—a testament to the unpredictable nature of relationships in a realm where appearances often deceived and true connections were rare but cherished.