Chapter 14

Yan Congyu asked, "Can anything be done?"

"Except for those who violate laws and disciplines." Gu Ji agreed readily, "For the rest, just tell me."

"There will be an art competition next month, and I would like to ask you to be my model." Yan Congyu said softly, "Is that okay?"

"..." Gu Ji hesitated.

Yan Congyu sighed quietly in his heart, thinking that he had acted too hastily, and said: "It doesn't matter if it's inconvenient -"

"It's not inconvenient." Gu Ji paused while wiping his hair and asked cautiously: "... Are you a serious model?"

Yan Congyu couldn't help but laugh out loud, "Of course, it's very serious."

Gu Ji didn't have the consciousness to dedicate himself to art yet, "You don't need to take off your clothes, right?"

"No need." Yan Congyu said with a smile in his tone, "If you mind, I can just draw your back."

After hearing this, Gu Ji felt relieved and sat down, "It's okay. If it's serious, I don't mind."

"It won't take up too long of your time." Yan Congyu curled his lips and smiled, "I will pay you the price according to industry standards. If there is anything that makes you feel uncomfortable while painting, I will You can refuse directly."

Gu Ji waved his hand, "We are all friends, no need to pay."

Yan Congyu shook his head: "What should be given should be given, and the rules cannot be broken."

If it is a favor, Yan Congyu is afraid that Gu Ji will not refuse because of embarrassment. But if it was a monetary transaction, he hoped that it would make Gu Ji feel freer, regardless of friendship.

Gu Ji didn't understand what their industry regulations were, so he just said, "You have the final say. If you need me, just call me."

*

Gu Ji's physical condition was good and he recovered in a short time without any sequelae.

A few days later, after a period of "cold war", Gu Ji received a call from Lin Qingran.

Lin Qingran asked in a very calm tone on the phone: "I'm celebrating my birthday tonight, will you come?"

​...birthday?

Gu Ji looked at the date and realized that today was indeed Lin Qingran's birthday. After remembering something, he immediately became interested.

If he remembered correctly, the first time he discovered that Lin Qingran was excessively ambiguous with other men in his previous life was on Lin Qingran's birthday.

It's just that too much time has passed, and Gu Ji can't be sure what year his birthday is. The only thing he can be sure of is that he was in college. But combined with what happened next, it can be concluded that this year is the most likely time.

This year, their sophomore year, Lin Qingran celebrated her 20th birthday.

So of course he is going, no matter what the reason is.

Otherwise, if you miss this opportunity, you won't know when the next time will be.

Gu Ji said: "Come, where is the address?"

When Lin Qingran heard the other party agreed, she finally felt better. If Gu Ji couldn't come, he wouldn't be able to save his face.

"I will send you the address later." Lin Qingran said relaxedly: "If your roommate wants to go, you can bring it with you."