Chapter 51

The two walked to the back row and sat down in the stands. Gu Ji replied: "Nothing happened, but he wanted to ask me for something. What happened recently?"

  When Xie Chu was asked this question, he probably remembered something.

  "In the first half month, we went to the city to compete. During the routine physical examination before the competition, Tan Yang was found to have some problems, but in the end he participated as usual. It must have been an own goal, and no one cared about it."

  "But he started asking me for your phone number right after the game. Do you know about this?"

  Gu Ji shook his head, "I've never heard of it."

  "Then I don't know." Xie Chu leaned on the back of the seat, "What does he want from you?"

  "Some personal matters."

  @ infinite good writing, all in Jinjiang Literature City

  "It's strange, I've never seen him begging for help. He won't have any leverage in your hands, right?" Xie Chu boldly guessed.

  Gu Ji paused, "..."

  Of course he had no leverage against Tan Yang. Besides, he came to him because he wanted to take revenge on Lin Qingran. Is it possible that Lin Qingran has something against Tan Yang?

  This makes sense. Lin Qingran has the handle on Tan Yang, and it must be very important to really threaten Tan Yang and make him hate out of love. But he can't beat Lin Qingran, so he takes a detour to find him. Got him.

  It's a pity that Gu Ji will not be involved in their disputes.

  Xie Chu walked to the window again, took a look, and said, "You're still here, what are you going to do?"

  Gu Ji said: "Just ignore him."

  Gu Ji didn't want to get involved at all in the matter between Tan Yang and Lin Qingran.

  "Let's go out together." Xie Chu said, "He will calm down after watching me."

  Gu Ji nodded.

  Seeing Gu Ji's calm look, Xie Chu couldn't help but remind him again, "Although it's not good to speak ill of people behind their backs, there is something wrong with that guy's reputation and his methods are quite dark."

  Gu Ji had already experienced Tan Yang's methods of playing dirty balls, and knew that Xie Chu's reminder was not unnecessary, "Thank you, I will be careful."

  Tan Yang, who had been waiting outside for a long time, finally saw Gu Ji and Xie Chu coming out together, and he almost died of nausea.

  The dormitory buildings of these two people were not in the same direction. Tan Yang wanted to wait for them to separate before looking for Gu Ji, but he didn't expect Captain Xie to follow Gu Ji directly to the bottom of the building.

  Xie Chu stood at the bottom of the dormitory building and left a message, "Xiao Gu, I suggest you find out what he wants to do."

  "If he does anything upright, it's fine, but he's afraid of using underhanded tactics and he'll be hard to guard against."

Chapter 37

  When Gu Ji returned to the dormitory, Cheng Zhuo was leaning over the desk talking to Xu Jingyin. After hearing the sound of opening the door, they both looked at him.

  Gu Ji looked back in surprise, "What's wrong?"

  "Has anyone been looking for you recently?" Cheng Zhuo held up his cell phone to show him, "Just now a classmate in the class asked me for your contact information."