Chapter 71

The apartment is a large flat floor, with a large living room at the entrance.

  Extending from the entrance to the innermost part, the entire room is filled with red roses, without any interruption, leaving only a path that can be passed through. The bright red color is a bit softer in the light, and the branches and leaves are green. , at first glance, it looks like you have walked into a rose jungle, and it is difficult to count how many there are.

  He stood still at the door, and for a moment, his eyes flashed with uncontrollable surprise.

  The person behind him put his arm around his shoulder, and his tired voice almost sounded in his ears, with a hint of a low request, "Come in."

  Gu Ji is not an idiot.

  What does the rose represent?

  Can a room full of balloons and a room full of red roses be the same?

  Gu Ji closed his eyes, and his reason told him that he should push Yan Congyu away now, turn around and go downstairs.

  Xiaoyan is young and ignorant.

  But he has already made a mistake once, can he still continue to fool around?

  But even if I closed my eyes, the dazzling red color in the room still appeared in my mind, and I couldn't get rid of it.

  How were thousands of red roses brought up, and how were they arranged bit by bit? How much thought did a person put in to arrange them like this?

  He didn't dare to think about it.

  Time passed by and Gu Ji closed the door. He had already thought about it, turned around and said, "Let's talk."

  Yan Congyu's voice became hoarse: "...Okay."

  The two of them sat directly at the door for convenience, and now they didn't have the time to pick and choose whether they were comfortable or not.

  There is only one house on each floor, so it is quiet.

  Gu Ji sighed quietly in his heart, and spoke first: "Is that what I meant?"

  Yan Congyu covered his eyes, "Yes, I like you."

  This sentence should have been said a long time ago.

  Gu Ji had known it for a long time, and it wasn't a surprise to hear it from Yan Congyu's mouth.

  He tried his best to be patient and said in a gentle voice: "I should have told you before that I don't have this idea for the time being."

  Yan Congyu whispered: "I know."

  "That's why I didn't dare to tell you before."

  "Now it's because." Yan Congyu had nothing to hide, and quietly looked at the open space in front of him, "You already knew it."

  "Is it the time I spent the night at your house?" He pulled his lips and forced a smile, "I don't remember what I did, I'm sorry."

  Yan Congyu's voice sounded low, and Gu Ji felt uncomfortable.

  Gu Ji said: "It was during those two days that I saw the painting in your room."

  Yan Congyu was stunned for a moment, "But you said you didn't see it."

  "I didn't think about what to say at the time, so I lied to you." Gu Ji said, "That little koi must have been a gift from you too."

  Yan Congyu nodded slightly.