Chapter 87

The meal was almost done just now, so Gu Ji stopped by the front desk to pay the bill, and then left with Yan Congyu.

  Halfway through, Gu Ji thought about whether he had forgotten something and paused, "Where are Jing Yin and Cheng Zi?"

  Yan Congyu also paused, "...them?"

  It was unrealistic to go back now. Gu Ji sent them a message, explaining the relevant situation and asking them to go back first without waiting for him.

  At this moment, in the box, Xu Jingyin and Cheng Zhuo, who had been waiting for a long time to receive the news: "..."

  Cheng Zhuo was shocked and said: "He forgot about us? We two living people, listen, is this human talk?"

  Xu Jingyin was silent for a moment: "...I have a hunch that although this is the first time, it won't be the last."

  ...

  When Gu Ji came to Yan Congyu's home this time, the roses were no longer there, and the room had returned to its original appearance, with a simple beauty.

  Yan Congyu was in a happy mood. Even if he didn't do anything, he was already very satisfied just watching Gu Ji stay within his visible range.

  "Are your legs sore?" Yan Congyu asked, "Let me squeeze it for you."

  Gu Ji sat on the sofa, took Yan Congyu's hand and pulled him into his arms with a little force, "No, give me a hug."

  Yan Congyu was stunned for a moment, Gu Ji rarely expressed such active affection.

  Gu Ji's hands were casually placed on Yan Congyu's waist. There was a layer of clothing between them, and underneath was a flexible waist.

  Yan Congyu felt an unfamiliar itching feeling, felt slightly uncomfortable, and leaned into Gu Ji's arms.

  Gu Ji thought Yan Congyu was acting coquettishly, so he pinched his face with one hand, pressed his lips against his, and said with a smile: "Xiaoyu..."

  Yan Congyu lowered his eyes, put his arms around Gu Ji's neck, and kissed him back quickly. Different from the gentle kiss just now, the kiss was warm and moist.

  He gently pried open the other party's teeth, and quietly entangled the soft tip of his tongue.

  Some things can be learned by oneself without a teacher.

  Yan Congyu instinctively wanted to get close to Gu Ji, so even the kiss was lingering and hot, as if he was about to melt.

  Gu Ji was a little out of breath, so he pinched the back of his neck and pulled him away, tilting his head to relax for a while.

  Yan Congyu pinched the tip of Gu Ji's ear, put it on the tip of his teeth and rubbed it gently. A clear and vague voice came into his ear, "...baby."

  ...

  After hugging her for a while, Gu Ji calmed down and went to take a shower first.

  Yan Congyu said that he had prepared several sets of pajamas for him, but in fact it was a whole cabinet of clothes, including clothes from all seasons.

  The heart of Yan Xiaoyu is as clear as day.

  The last time he spent the night, Yan Congyu was still unsure, so he prepared two extra quilts. This time he learned his lesson hard.

  Gu Ji came out of the shower, dried his hair, and went to bed first, preparing to warm the quilt and wait for Yan Bingyu.

  Unexpectedly, before Yan Congyu waited, I felt sleepy first.