Chapter 72

Even give it a try.

  No one is willing to try to develop a relationship with someone they don't like.

  Especially with Gu Ji's character, it is even more impossible to maintain a relationship that he doesn't like or hate.

  It turned out that what stood between him and Gu Ji was not emotion, but concept.

  He hugged Gu Ji tightly, as if he was wrapped in a faint agarwood, and his lips were close to the soft flesh of the boy's neck, restraining himself from taking a bite.

  The neck is a very intimate place.

  Does this mean that since Gu Ji can tolerate this level of contact, he can go further.

  Gu Ji was actually a little distracted. Even though there was someone in his arms, it still felt unreal for a moment.

  When his thoughts returned to God, he heard Yan Congyu ask: "Can I kiss you?"

  "..."

  Gu Ji lowered his head, his expression flashing with confusion.

  Yan Congyu had already raised his head from Gu Ji's neck. The two were very close to each other, their noses were almost touching, and their intertwined breaths were intertwined hotly.

  He turned his arms around Gu Ji's neck. Perhaps the few sips of wine before had an effect, and asked again in a low voice: "Can I kiss you?"

  Gu Ji didn't speak for the time being, and Yan Congyu didn't urge him, he just watched quietly.

  The boy's eyelids are thin and beautiful, and his eyes are dark under the light. When he looks at someone, he can't take his eyes away. Up close, her cheeks were delicate and smooth, like a piece of white marshmallow, and her thin lips were bright red... Her whole body exuded an aura that seduced him.

  If the kiss is not allowed, he will not be discouraged, just looking at it is enough.

  "..."

  Gu Ji tilted his head, and tapped half of his face with his cold white fingertips, "Kiss here."

  He had just thought about it, and he actually didn't reject Yan Congyu's kiss, but he wasn't sure to what extent he would really accept it, so he started with being conservative.

Chapter 50

  Yan Congyu's heart seemed to have stopped for a moment.

  He wrapped an arm tightly around Gu Ji's neck, as if promising: "Just a kiss."

  The voice was very low, and I didn't know who it was addressed to.

  Gu Ji turned his face sideways and said, "Yeah."

  Yan Congyu sat on the ground, leaning forward slightly and holding one hand on the floor, close to Gu Ji's face.

  The warm breath sprayed on the face, bringing moist heat.

  "..."

  Gu Ji lowered his gaze, falling under the long and slightly trembling eyelashes of the person in front of him, and felt startled in his heart.

  In his memory, the first time he saw Yan Congyu was on a snowy night in his previous life. At that time, Yan Congyu took him away from the miserable winter. He never thought that such a day would come.

  Destiny is an elusive thing.

  Gu Ji couldn't predict the future, but at least now he knew that he was not doing anything against his will.