Chapter 76

Gu Ji didn't show any force. After watching for a while, he turned around and walked into the kitchen while Yan Congyu lowered his head and wasn't paying attention.

  Although there are not many things in the kitchen, it is fully equipped with pots and pans. It can be seen that Yan Congyu occasionally cooks here.

  He looked around and saw that there were no fresh ingredients in the refrigerator. After looking around, he took a few eggs from it.

  Then I found bag noodles from the cupboard.

  ...

  Yan Congyu simply tidied up the roses in the living room and put all the ones blocking the way against the wall. Just as he took a breath, he heard the sound of tinkling bells coming from the kitchen.

  He was stunned for a moment, unable to react for a moment, and walked to the kitchen to take a look.

  The kitchen door was half open, and warm light poured on the boy's shoulders, making his figure a little softer. Gu Ji lowered his head and cracked a perfect egg.

  Holding the porcelain white bowl with her fair fingertips, she couldn't tell who was whiter for a moment.

  Yan Congyu couldn't take his eyes away.

  Gu Ji heard Yan Congyu walking over and asked without raising his head, "How many eggs do you want to eat?"

  "one."

  After Yan Congyu came over, he just stood aside. Seeing that he felt inexplicably itchy, he couldn't help but said, "Can I hug you?"

  Gu Ji moved for a moment, as if he didn't quite understand what Xiao Yan wanted to do, but he still turned around and said, "Okay."

  Yan Congyu took off his gloves and put them aside, then hugged Gu Ji's waist.

  Not knowing why, his hands were still wet with water, he turned his head and rubbed Yan Congyu's face with his face, and asked, "What's wrong?"

  Yan Congyu suddenly felt that his heart would turn into a puddle of water in the next second, and whispered: "It's okay."

  After a pause, he looked at the eggs in the bowl and said to Aiwujiwu: "The eggs are so round when they are beaten. It's amazing."

  Guji has been great since he was little.

  Gu Ji had never been praised so shamelessly before, so he couldn't hold back his laughter, "Okay, I'll hug you later, the water is still hot in the pot."

  Gu Ji only went into the kitchen a handful of times. Most of the time he ate at home or in the canteen, and had no chance to cook by himself.

  Although he has never cooked before, he feels that cooking noodles is not difficult.

  Everything went well, but I got stuck on the seasoning step.

  Gu Ji didn't know how much seasoning to put in, so he asked Yan Congyu next to him.

  Yan Congyu came over to take a look at the post, and then asked a very outrageous question: "How much do you like?"

  Gu Ji: "..."

  Is this something he can put in as much or as little as he likes?

  He estimated that he had added some seasonings, and was not sure: "...are these enough?"

  Yan Congyu couldn't see clearly how much Gu Ji had fallen from where he was standing. Just now he was only looking at people and didn't look at the noodles at all, so he took a spoon from the side and tasted the soup in the pot.