Chapter 56

"Need not."

"Do not bother."

Gu Ji and Yan Congyu both refused almost at the same time.

Yan Congyu said first: "No trouble, I'll just go to the hotel and sleep."

Gu Ji turned his head and looked at him, "You're so outspoken? Can't you just spend the night with me?"

Yan Congyu paused for a moment, "...ah?"

"What's wrong?"

Gu Ji raised his eyebrows slightly, "You dislike me?"

"No -" Yan Congyu was just stunned by the pie falling from the sky. It took him a while to react, "I don't dislike it..."

"Then it's settled." Gu Ji said directly, "Sleep all night today and go back to school together tomorrow."

There was an ambiguity in this sentence. Yan Congyu wanted to correct something, but Gu Ji didn't seem to realize it, so he swallowed the words back.

Perhaps when Yan Congyu calmed down at this moment, he could realize that Gu Ji rarely made decisions directly on his own. He is usually used to taking care of the ideas of his friends and does not make decisions according to his own wishes.

......

Dinner was simpler than lunch. Before eating, Gu Ji took out a bottle of wine with a high alcohol content from the cupboard.

He shook his head towards Yan Congyu and asked, "Can I drink it?"

There is no class tomorrow. Since Gu Ji wants to drink, Yan Congyu is willing to accompany him, "Okay."

He added: "But don't drink too much."

A smile appeared on Gu Ji's eyebrows, "Then drink a little."

He said he would drink a little, but when he was pouring wine for Yan Congyu, Gu Ji accidentally shook his hand and poured him a full glass, which almost overflowed.

Yan Congyu: "..."

Fortunately, Gu Ji didn't favor one over the other and filled himself a glass.

Halfway through the meal, Yan Congyu's wine glass had just bottomed out. As soon as he picked up some vegetables, the wine glass was filled again.

The culprit next to him still had a wine bottle in his hand.

After all, this was at Gu Ji's house. Although Yan Congyu was somewhat sure of his drinking capacity, he didn't dare to get drunk. After all, he might not do anything when he was drunk.

He was afraid that Gu Ji would pour him wine later, so he put the wine glass on the other side and said in advance: "You can't drink any more, I'm going to get drunk."

Gu Ji also drank wine, with a faint blush at the corners of his eyes. He lazily leaned back on the chair and said, "Okay."

I don't know if it was the alcohol that misled me or the lighting, but Yan Congyu's heartbeat seemed to have missed half a beat.

After Yan Congyu said it, Gu Ji did not pour him any more wine, but even so, he still drank a lot.

Because Gu Ji placed his wine glass between the two of them and said in a low voice: "Drink half of it for me."

What else can Yan Congyu say?

He felt like he was going to drink up all the wine for the year today.

After finishing the meal, before the wine was still strong, Gu Ji asked Yan Congyu to take a shower and gave him a piece of his pajamas.