Chapter 53

"Go." You Lanshu answered quickly and smiled softly: "When the weather was nice a few days ago, I asked Lu Chi to open the window for you to let in the wind, and I didn't touch your things."

Gu Ji returned to his room, closed the door, and breathed a sigh of relief.

He is still not very good at getting along with Aunt You.

Gu Ji could see how cautious You Lanshu was in treating him, so he didn't know how to repay this kindness, and the two of them were a little too polite when getting along.

All the furnishings in the bedroom remained unchanged. Gu Ji stood on the balcony for a while, then suddenly remembered something and walked to the bookcase to rummage for something.

He is looking for his high school graduation photo.

The graduation photos of Rongcheng No. 1 Middle School are a very thick album, including not only group photos of my own class, but also group photos of other classes and the entire class, etc. @ infinite good writing, all in Jinjiang Literature City

Yan Congyu said that they were high school classmates, but Gu Ji had only a superficial impression of him. Even after being reminded by the other party, he still only had a vague impression of Xiaoyan.

——He wanted to see what Yan Congyu looked like in his graduation photo.

Maybe you'll be able to remember what happened before.

The brochure of graduation photos had not yet been found. Gu Ji first heard the movement outside the door, the sound of the door opening and vague conversations.

It should be that Lu Chi came back.

Chapter 38

The soundproofing of the old house was not very good. Through a door, Lu Chi's voice sounded a little blurry, but the content of the conversation could be vaguely heard.

Lu Chi took a taxi back, and ran home in a hurry but excitedly. The first thing he said after entering the door was: "Where is my brother?"

You Lanshu was obviously a little embarrassed: "Xiao Chi, why are you back?"

"Didn't you say that my brother is back?" Lu Chi took out his phone and saw "the other party withdrew a message" displayed in the chat box.

"...?" Lu hesitated, "What's going on?"

Lu Chi received the news at the end of class, and he didn't miss it. After seeing it, he told his deskmate to ask for leave for him, and left the school without hesitation.

After that, I was looking forward to it all the way, staring at the time every second, but I didn't see when the message was withdrawn.

Lu Chi paused for a few seconds, and then said with difficulty in concealing the disappointment in his voice: "Did you lie to me?"

You Lanshu didn't know how to explain it. Just when she was about to say something, the door to the south was pushed open with a slight sound.

"Lu Chi." Gu Ji shouted.

Gu Ji's voice is self-recognizable, with a slightly deep and clear sound quality, which is pleasant to the ear.

Lu Chi was stunned: "...Brother."

You Lanshu explained: "Xiao Chi happened to see the news at that time and came back directly."

Recalling that Xiao Ji said he would have to come back later because of the long way, You Lanshu pushed her son redundantly and said, "Go back to class quickly."