Chapter 84

It was also the first time that Gu Ji saw Cheng Zhuo's fighting prowess. Just as he was about to say a few words to him, he caught a glimpse of someone wearing a red vest and overalls coming over because there was too much movement here.

  He pulled Cheng Zhuo and whispered, "You go first."

  Although it didn't involve a fight, Rongda was very strict in this regard and usually didn't care about it, but it was different when it happened at a sports meeting, and he would inevitably be criticized.

  Cheng Zhuo has a game later, which will either waste time or affect his mentality.

  "What am I afraid of?" Cheng Zhuo didn't know that the red vest was coming. He thought it was Brother Gu who was not confident in him. "I will tell you about my glorious incident in high school tonight. This turtle grandson is no match for me."

  "The staff is here." Someone shouted.

  Huang Mao's face changed, he rushed to the red vest, and complained first: "That red-haired boy ruined the game."

  Huang Mao felt that he was in the right. Even if he was the one who provoked him first, he couldn't explain anything because he didn't take action. But that red-haired boy was not a contestant at all, and entering the runway area was a violation.

  Cheng Zhuo couldn't help but be angry.

  "What's going on?" Xie Chu looked at the red-haired boy in Huang Mao's mouth, but first caught a glimpse of the tall boy next to him, "...Hey, Xiao Gu?"

  What a coincidence, Xie Chu happens to be one of the people in charge of the sports meeting.

  He scanned the number plates on several people. In order to facilitate distinction, the number plates of different projects have different colors. It was obvious that Gu Ji and Huang Mao were both contestants in this competition. As for the extra red hair, the other number plates on their bodies were of another color.

  Xie Chu walked up to Gu Ji, thinking it was a quarrel between Huang Mao and Hong Mao, so he planned to ask the reliable Gu Ji, "Xiao Gu, did you see what happened just now?"

  Huang Mao was desperate, "Brother, don't ask him, he is an accomplice."

  Xie Chu paused, doubting his ears, turned around and subconsciously asked Gu Ji: "Who did he say was the accomplice?"

  Gu Ji: "Me."

  "..."

  Xie Chu took two steps back to show his neutral stance, "What's going on?"

  Huang Mao struck first, "Isn't it obvious? This red hair is not competing here at all. He came here on purpose to cause trouble."

  Cheng Zhuo couldn't bear it anymore, "You idiot."

  Huang Mao turned around and shouted: "You are the idiot."

  "Stop, stop, stop." Xie Chu said with a big head, "I know he cursed people, what did the accomplice do?"

  Huang Mao was stuck. The man seemed to have done nothing. At most, he glanced at him a few times, but he couldn't say it was because the man stared at him.

  "He also cursed." Huang Mao said, scratching his neck.

  "Huh?" Xie Chu glanced at Gu Ji curiously and then asked, "What did he scold you for?"

  Huang Mao: "He also called me a fool."

  Cheng Zhuo whispered: "Aren't you just an idiot?"

  Xie Chu couldn't stand it anymore. He kept saying "Idiot" in two of his three sentences. Fortunately, there was no teacher next to him.