Chapter 105

/The other party urgently withdrew a small statement. /

  Gu Ji: ".................."

  He finally knew it. Yan Congyu knew clearly that he couldn't do it too early, but he knew it. In total, I came here to catch Xiaoyan twice, and I was able to catch him accurately every time.

  It can be seen that the probability of Yan Congyu leaving early is not small at all.

  Gu Ji waited for half a minute, but when the other party showed no intention of coming out, he took out his cell phone and sent him a message.

  [Gu Ji: Stop hiding, I saw you.jpg]

  Yan Congyu Moji failed and had no choice but to walk out.

  "What's going on?" Gu Ji smiled obviously and handed the phone to Yan Congyu, "Come on, what time is it now?"

  The time just jumped, from 19:59 to 20:00.

  Yan Congyu blinked, his acting skills were extremely poor, and he seemed to be surprised and said: "I saw the wrong time——"

  Gu Ji had a smile on his lips and said noncommittally, "Really?"

  @ infinite good writing, all in Jinjiang Literature City

  Yan Congyu nodded.

  Gu Ji continued to look at him.

  Yan Congyu nodded hesitantly.

  Gu Ji raised his eyebrows slightly, "What?"

  "...Okay." Yan Congyu couldn't stand the other party looking at him like this. Besides, he would feel guilty whenever he lied to Gu Ji. He didn't hold back for half a minute before he told the truth: "I came out a little early. ."

  "It's just a little early? Look at the time and say it again." Gu Ji was not easily fooled.

  Yan Congyu: "..."

  He promised: "It won't happen next time."

  "You said the same thing last time." Gu Ji said angrily.

  And he predicted that Yan Congyu would say that again next time.

  Actively admit your mistakes, but refuse to correct them despite repeated admonitions.

  "Let's go." Gu Ji held his hand and said, "If you keep doing this, I won't come out with you."

  This was not Gu Ji's original intention, but the weather was getting colder and colder now, and his face was freezing after waiting in the open space downstairs for a few minutes.

  He didn't want Yan Congyu to wait outside in the cold wind.

  "I understand." Yan Congyu unconsciously squeezed Gu Ji's hand and said in a low voice, "Guji, don't say such things."

  Although he could hear Gu Ji saying that he just wanted him not to go out early and didn't mean to reject him, he still felt inexplicably heavy in his heart.

  What if Gu Ji really doesn't come out with him?

  "Then don't come out so long in advance." Gu Ji just mentioned it casually, and then he realized that Xiaoyan was always a little insecure about him. Such words might make the other party think too much. He stood still and stroked the side of the other person's face, "It's cold and windy now. If I stand downstairs and wait for half an hour, are you willing?"

  "No." Yan Congyu immediately shook his head, "What should I do if I get sick from cold?"

  Gu Ji pinched his cheek gently and said, "So I can't bear to let you wait."