Chapter 57

He coaxed: "So good."

  ...

  Early next morning.

  When the sun shone in, Gu Ji was awakened by the dazzling light. His temples felt the familiar hangover pain. When he opened his eyes, he felt like his head was about to explode.

  He calmed down for a long time, and the memory of last night slowly emerged from the depths. Compared with the current hangover headache, what is more troublesome is obviously keeping one's promise.

  I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but Gu Ji never loses his voice when he's drunk.

  Not only that, but what happened when he was drunk was particularly profound for him.

  Yesterday, he originally wanted to test Xiaoyan tactfully while he was drunk. Unfortunately, the only and biggest change was that he himself was drunk.

  Everyone else was almost drunk last night, so the tactful test planned earlier naturally didn't exist. It would be nice if he could remember such a thing.

  After that, although Gu Ji closed his eyes, he still didn't fall asleep for a while, and he still remembered Yan Congyu touching his face randomly.

  vivid memory.

  ...

  The bed was very big, and both of them slept honestly at night. When they woke up in the morning, they still slept on each side.

  Gu Ji rubbed his eyebrows, got up and got out of bed, and looked back with a complicated expression.

  ... Xiaoyan.

  He didn't want to lose this friend.

  To him, Yan Congyu was not only a friend he had known for a short time in this life, but also a person who had helped him when he was at a low point in his previous life. This friendship cannot be explained clearly in a few words.

  Gu Ji went out for a while, then returned to the bedroom and woke up Yan Congyu.

  "Xiaoyan, let's eat first."

  Yan Congyu also drank a lot last night, and Gu Ji was still worried that he would have a headache. It would be better to eat something and go to sleep.

  Yan Congyu had a splitting headache and his hangover was much more serious than expected. When he opened his eyes and saw the light, he couldn't help but frown.

  Looking at Xiaoyan, the discomfort was almost written on his face. Gu Ji began to feel annoyed. His idea of ​​testing last night was really unreasonable.

  Gu Ji picked up the honey water next to him and handed it to him, "...take a couple of sips."

  It was the first time that Yan drank to this extent. The bottle of wine had too much stamina, and he still hasn't recovered yet. He usually drinks in moderation, but yesterday he couldn't say no to Gu Ji. Now he can't even remember how much he drank.

  He took the glass, not knowing what was in it. He thought it was just ordinary boiled water. After taking a sip without warning, he almost died of boredom.

  "..."

  Yan Congyu finally woke up after choking on this mouthful of sweet water.

  He swallowed it hard and looked at the cup with a confused expression, "What is this?"

  "Honey water." Gu Ji tilted his head and looked at him, and said seriously: "If you don't like it, take a few sips to relieve the hangover."

  The mouthful I swallowed just now was already the limit of compliance, and now my throat is still filled with a sweet feeling.