Chapter 69

Then Yan Congyu came to find him, went back to the dormitory to look for something, and twisted his feet inexplicably, fearing that he was delaying time to prevent him from coming over earlier.

  It's really difficult for Xiao Yan, who can't tell lies and has poor acting skills.

  I don't know how Xu Jingyin and others persuaded him.

  "Bring that over here a little... oh, it's blown away."

  "Ready? Where's that?"

  "Okay, can you turn off the lights?"

  These few people couldn't see it because they couldn't see it, thinking that he couldn't guess it either, so they deliberately hid the keyword exchange.

  Because the temporarily prepared scene is not perfect, it still needs to be debugged again.

  Gu Ji propped up his legs and sat on the armrest of the sofa to wait, listening to the sounds of people walking back and forth, "..."

  Can it be relied upon?

  This reminded him of a birthday in his previous life, except that he stayed outside with Lin Qingran all day long and did not return to the dormitory until evening.

  Even so, Xu Jingyin, Cheng Zhuo and Song Jinzhen celebrated his birthday and prepared a funny gift box that could be sprayed with ribbons.

  Everything was going well, but the result was outrageous. The gift box exploded on its own, and ribbons and colorful foam balls flew everywhere, spraying all over the bed. In the end, they spent the night cleaning hard.

  Yan Congyu only participated in the discussion process just now, and was not present during the arrangement. He did not know what the final result would be before coming.

  Just based on what he saw in front of him, the corner of his mouth twitched slightly, hoping that Gu Ji would give them some face for the sake of his heart.

  He couldn't help now, so after walking around twice, he returned to Gu Ji's side to accompany him.

  A clear voice sounded in Gu Ji's ears, and he asked with uncertainty in his tone: "...Do you really hold grudges?"

  "Yes." Gu Ji said calmly, "I just said that I hold a grudge."

  After a while, he said, "How long will it take to remember?"

  Gu Ji: "Under normal circumstances, ten days and a half."

  Yan Congyu frowned, "So long?"

  "This is short." Gu Ji Chaoyan tilted his head in the direction of Yu Yu's voice, and even if he blocked his eyes, he seemed to be able to see a smile. His lips slightly opened: "For someone who has cheated several times in a row, at least You have to remember it for half a year."

  ...half a year?

  Only then did Yan Congyu finally realize that Gu Ji was joking.

  "Okay." Yan Congyu discussed with a smile hidden in his voice, "Then can you start recording from tomorrow?"

  Gu Ji's lips curved, "That's okay."

  Xu Jingyin finally finished it. After making sure there were no problems, he made a gesture to Yan Congyu across the table.

  Yan Congyu nodded, lowered his head and said a few words to Gu Ji, then raised his hand to untie the black ribbon on the boy's face.

  "alright."