Chapter 83

"Okay..." Cheng Zhuo sighed, and suddenly asked suspiciously: "How did you know that I was peeking?"

  Xu Jingyin suddenly paused.

  "You are also curious, right?" Cheng Zhuo hung on Xu Jingyin and lowered his voice: "I think classmate Yan is really reliable. Although I said before that we will be single all our lives, this This time I support them, maybe it can cure Brother Gu's previous psychological shadow."

  Xu Jingyin was more cautious, "Let's take another look, but for now it's good."

  Although the extent of the two people's peeks was not too obvious, it was not considered covert.

  As soon as Gu Ji raised his eyes, the two people immediately started to get busy in a dodgy manner. He knew that his friends were curious, but he really didn't like being watched.

  He chuckled and pulled Yan Congyu to his feet, "Let's buy some bottles of water."

  Looking at Gu Ji and Yan Congyu's leaving figures, Cheng Zhuo glanced at Xu Jingyin and said, "It's all your fault for being discovered. They must have run away now."

  Xu Jingyin tutted, "It's obvious that you were discovered."

  Cheng Zhuo: "It's you. It was so obvious when you turned around just now."

  Xu Jingyin: "But you have a loud voice."

  Yan Congyu, who was pulled out of the sports ground but had not yet reacted, said: "...the store is over there."

  "Stupid fish." Gu Ji didn't turn around, "I'll buy it later."

  Yan Congyu: "..."

  Now he wants to recall the words in his memory that told him to like everything.

Chapter 57

  The day of the sports meeting came soon. The competition venue was circled on the sports field. Athletes with number plates were warming up on the field. The audience in the stands was enthusiastic.

  After the opening ceremony ended briefly, the 400-meter event was still to start. Gu Ji and Yan Congyu sat at the back of the stands. Most of the audience were in the front row, and there were no people around.

  The competition is Gu Ji, and the tension is obedience.

  Gu Ji didn't feel anything at all. He had to eat and drink as he should. He was not a professional, so he could accept whatever the final result was.

  Yan Congyu was originally calm, but he frowned more and more when he saw athletes being injured due to various reasons one after another.

  He heard the sound of Gu Ji drinking water, and he was worried: "Drink in small sips to avoid stomachache."

  Gu Ji swallowed the water in his mouth, his Adam's apple rolled up and down, and said casually: "It's okay."

  His physical fitness is not that bad.

  Yan Congyu was extremely serious and said that he was by no means an alarmist, "During the high jump over there, someone even vomited. I heard that he ate too much."

  While others were watching the game, classmate Xiaoyan stared intently at the injured.

  "If you have nothing to do, just talk to me." Gu Ji held his chin, made him face her, and said warmly: "Don't think so wildly."

  Yan Congyu was quiet for two minutes, but he couldn't take any time off. After a while, he got a straw from somewhere.

  He obviously still couldn't let go.