Chapter 99

Yan Congyu shook his head.

  Gu Ji put his hand on his waist, touching the area near his hip, and rubbed it twice unconsciously, "Xiao Yu, why do you like me?"

  This question didn't come to mind suddenly. Gu Ji had always wanted to know the answer, but he just asked it now.

  Yan Congyu leaned against Gu Ji and said, "I just like it very much."

  In the darkness, it was so close that you could hear breathing.

  Gu Ji asked: "How do you know it's me you like?"

  He didn't believe in love before. He always felt that this kind of emotion was neither bound by a layer of relationship like family affection, nor as pure as friendship. But after meeting Yan Congyu's crush, I realized that it was just my own prejudice.

  Xiaoyan had no doubt about his feelings for him, but Gu Ji still wanted to know the reason.

  Hearing this question, a big question mark crossed Yan Congyu's head.

  Is he an idiot? How could he not know who he liked?

  "Because when I see you, my heart will beat very fast." Yan Congyu still replied seriously: "I will really want to kiss you... and do more things."

  Gu Ji asked with a smile in his voice: "What about?"

  Yan Congyu knew Gu Ji well. Although the other party sometimes behaved very indulgently, only people who knew him well would know that even if Gu Ji faced someone who was biased, he would not accept it. Something happened.

  Gu Ji has his own principles in his heart.

  Therefore, Yan Congyu can tentatively propose everything he wants, and if Gu Ji doesn't like it, he will reject it. After getting along with each other these days, he found that as long as it was a little bit more, it was within Gu Ji's acceptance range.

  "I want to make you comfortable." Yan Congyu turned sideways and breathed softly across his neck, "You helped me once, and I will help you once, okay?"

  Gu Ji squeezed his hand and said, "No need."

  "You have to use your hands to draw."

  Yan Congyu's eyes lit up, this was not considered a complete rejection.

  "You only have to sit down to draw." Yan Congyu asked in a low voice, "Is it okay to use your legs?"

  "I don't have sharp teeth, so I can try."

  ...

  ...

  the next day.

  Gu Ji returned to the dormitory. 

  "Hey, look who's back?" Cheng Zhuo greeted, "How are you, are you happy these two days?"

  "Very good." Gu Ji sat down, "Where are you?"

  "It's okay for us." Cheng Zhuo slid over on his chair and said mysteriously: "Brother Gu, do you know that Tan Yang has dropped out of school?"

  When Tan Yang tried to find Gu Ji but couldn't find him, he almost annoyed all his friends.

  Gu Ji was outside the school these two days and did not pay attention to what happened in the school, but he was not surprised by the result, "When did it happen?"

  I heard from Xie Chu before that it has become a fact that Tan Yang cheated by taking drugs in the competition, and he is just waiting for the evidence and results to be judged. And if the evidence is conclusive, Tan Yang will be suspended for several years according to the severity. As a sports student, he will not be able to participate in any competitions at his youthful age, and it will be stained and basically ruined.