Chapter 104

"But it's nothing." Yan Congyu is used to it, and it was fine before. Besides, he still has Gu Ji with him now, so he won't be sad no matter how big things happen.

  "She is very busy now and doesn't have that much energy to take care of me." He curved his lips and smiled.

  Gu Ji stirred the porridge with his spoon, feeling mixed emotions in his heart, "...If you feel uncomfortable, you can tell me."

  Yan Congyu gave Gu Ji a shrimp dumpling and said calmly, "I'm not uncomfortable."

  Gu Ji stared at him, watching to see if the other person was lying and comforting him, "Really?"

  "Really." Yan Congyu briefly described the conversation, and now his tone was relaxed when he mentioned it again, "She wanted me to listen to her, but I didn't listen. Then she answered the phone and left, Before leaving, he said he wanted to cut off my card."

  Gu Ji frowned, "No more?"

  Just listening to these, it doesn't sound like a conversation between a mother and her son. Those who didn't know better thought they were doing business and there was no emotion at all.

  Yan Congyu nodded, "That's all."

  Gu Ji felt aggrieved, but he did not have the position to say anything accusatory. He only comforted in a low voice: "It's okay, I'm here."

  "I'll tie my card to you later."

  Yan Congyu paused for a few seconds. Even after Ms. Xia stopped the card for him, it had no effect on him at all. Even excluding what his father and brother-in-law gave him, he could support himself by painting alone.

  "No need." Yan Congyu explained, "I have money."

  "no."

  Gu Ji's tone could not be refused. In just a few minutes, it flashed through his mind that poor Xiaoyan had to work part-time after school to earn tuition and living expenses. He was suffering and had no food to eat. Suddenly Get serious.

  Besides, Yan Congyu is still an art student, and the money he earns from doing part-time jobs may not be enough.

  @Infinitely good articles, all in Jinjiang Literature City

  "I'll make money after graduation." Gu Ji discussed softly: "Don't worry now, I'm here."

  As long as Gu Ji has a mouthful of food from him, Xiao Yan will never go hungry.

  Yan Congyu was at a loss, and he didn't know what Gu Ji was thinking at this moment, "...I'm really rich." @ infinite good articles, all in Jinjiang Literature City

  "Don't talk about that." Gu Ji knew that his words were more than his words, so he worriedly asked: "Eat quickly and eat more."

  The porridge was still a little hot, so Gu Ji ate the shrimp dumplings in the bowl first. After a while, he suddenly thought of something and said, "Xiaoyu."

  "This bowl is not hot." Yan Congyu noticed it and pushed the porridge in front of him to Gu Ji, then raised his eyes to look at him, "...what's wrong?"

  "Tomorrow seems to be the last day of the fifteen days we agreed before."

  As Gu Ji spoke, he lowered his head to take a sip of porridge, and the warm warmth melted between his lips. When he raised his head, he saw that Yan Congyu's eyes were red instantly. Under the indoor light, there was a little bit of light in his eyes. Water light.

  "...I'm deaf." Yan Congyu lowered his eyes, a shadow fell on his long eyelashes, the expression in his eyes narrowed, and his voice was a little hoarse, "I can't hear."