Chapter 28

Gu Ji was just watching Yan Congyu's trap and didn't notice when the child appeared. When he saw the child started crying in front of him, he was a little overwhelmed for a moment.

  The next moment, the child suddenly stopped crying and reached out to grab Gu Ji's bracelet. He frowned, avoided the child's touch, and took two steps to the side.

  The child burst out crying, his face covered with snot and tears, and he rolled on the ground, "I want it, my, my, my, I want it!"

  Yan Congyu came over at this time, looking a little unhappy. He pulled Gu Ji to his side and asked, "Are you okay? He didn't touch you, did he?"

  Gu Ji shook his head, "No."

  He looked down at the child crying on the ground and said with a headache: "What should I do? I didn't mess with him."

  "Don't worry about him." Yan Congyu patted the back of Gu Ji's hand, "I'll call security."

  After looking at Ji for a while, I didn't expect to be able to do this. I thought I would only suffer a dull loss if I encountered such a child.

  Yan Congyu took Gu Ji aside and didn't care about the children on the ground. He called the security guard at the amusement park and briefly described the situation.

  The child's wailing has attracted people around to watch. There were many people nearby just now. Many people saw what happened and whispered.

  "Whose family does this naughty kid belong to? Why is he so uneducated? How dare he cry after robbing other people's things?"

  "I also saw it. It was obviously something in someone else's hands, like a robber. Tsk, tsk, tsk - I don't know whose child it is. Is it a shame?"

  Someone who was watching later asked, "What happened?"

  "The little brother in black clothes was sitting fine, but this kid suddenly ran over to grab someone's bracelet. If he didn't give it, he cried on the ground. He is so shameless at such a young age."

  "Where are the parents? Don't you have any parents?"

  Just as he was talking, a woman carrying a bag hurried over and said, "Who bullied my child? What's going on?"

  Before Gu Ji could speak, the onlookers were already telling me the cause and effect one by one, scolding the children and their parents at the same time.

  The woman was embarrassed and her face turned red. She was so angry that she slapped the child on the body, "Get up quickly. Why are you crying? If you cry again, tell your mother."

  "Ah ah ah ah ah, aunt is beating me, I want my mother -" the child cried heartbreakingly, "Mom!"

  The woman wanted to turn around and leave at this moment. If she had known, she would not have agreed to help take care of the child. She did not expect it to be so annoying.

  "Get up, stop crying!" The woman tried to pull the child up, but the child kept struggling and even cried harder.

  People around were chattering, and the woman turned around to apologize to Gu Ji, looking embarrassed: "I'm sorry, his mother didn't come today, and I didn't notice him..."

  Gu Ji didn't say anything. He didn't suffer any loss. Although the child owed it, the parents also apologized. If he continued to worry about it, it would affect his mood.

  At this time, the security guard finally came over, "What's going on? What happened?"

  The security guard wore a uniform and had a serious look and voice. As soon as he arrived, he scared the child who was still playing on the ground so that he did not dare to move.