Chapter 97

"No wonder you had a room full of balloons for your birthday, I see." Gu Ji leaned on the railing on the side of the road, "But that's not because of the balloons."

  "It's because you bought this for me."

  The balloon itself was not a valuable thing and seemed childish to him.

  But this was the first time someone bought these inconspicuous gadgets for Gu Ji.

  @ infinite good writing, all in Jinjiang Literature City

  Gu Ji's biological mother ran away with someone a long time ago, and she has almost no memory of this person. Although his biological father did not have any shortcomings in food and drink, he was away from home all year round, so naturally he had no time to buy him these things.

  Later You Lanshu became his stepmother, but Gu Ji had grown up by then and no longer needed these fancy toys.

  What he didn't expect was that when he was twenty years old, he received a balloon bought for him by Yan Congyu.

  The other party didn't ask much when he bought it. He said that there were so many people in the amusement park at night that he couldn't see clearly, so he asked him to hold the luminous balloon so that he wouldn't get lost.

  Yan Congyu didn't know this, everything was just a mistake.

  A slight smile appeared on Gu Ji's eyebrows: "Xiao Yan?"

  When Yan Congyu came to his senses, a faint sourness came to his heart, and his finger bones tightened: "Do you still want to buy the balloon?"

  "Buy it." Gu Ji said, "I'll buy it for you."

  Xiao Gu Ji has never received a balloon, and Xiao Yan has never received one.

Chapter 65

  Gu Ji picked a good-looking balloon and tied it on Yan Congyu's wrist.

  Yan Congyu's eyes were stunned, and there was a bit more joy in his eyes, and he whispered: "I like it very much."

  Gu Ji smiled.

  Yan Congyu touched the rope tied to his hand, looked from the balloon to Gu Ji, and said restrainedly, "I like you very much too."

  Gu Ji raised his hand and rubbed the back of his neck, "I know."

  Needless to say, Gu Ji had already sensed it.

  The amusement park was surrounded by bright music, and the sounds of people walking around and talking were noisy and lively, but Gu Ji felt extremely relaxed and at ease at this moment.

  Since his accident in his previous life, his temper has become unstable. He spends most of his time alone in the house. The slightest movement can make him irritable and restless, and he rarely goes out.

  All the new things he comes into contact with outside will make him feel bored and he will not like anything he sees.

  Only then did Gu Ji realize that the number of times he remembered his previous life had become less and less during this period, and his memory was also covered with a layer of mist, as if it was just a ridiculous dream.

  "There's no need to go to class tomorrow." Yan Congyu hooked Gu Ji's hand, expressing some meaning overtly and secretly.

  Gu Ji came back to his senses and responded slowly, "Where do you want to go?"

  Yan Congyu didn't mean that. He tugged at Gu Ji anxiously and said, "There's no need to go to class tomorrow, and there's no need to get up early."