Chapter 13

"I have class in the morning, so I'll give Xiao Gu a day off first." Xu Jingyin said, "I'll make him some medicine."

  He took out the antipyretic medicine from the medicine box and glanced at the expiration date, "...it's expired."

  "..."

  Cheng Zhuo was speechless, "When did you buy this?"

  "I'll go to the infirmary to buy it now. It'll be faster." Xu Jingyin said, "Wake Xiao Gu up and let him drink some hot water first."

  Cheng Zhuo nodded, sat on the edge of the bed and patted Gu Ji, "Brother Gu, Brother Gu."

  As soon as Gu Ji opened his eyes, he felt that his eyelids were extremely heavy and his brain was feeling dizzy and uncomfortable. When he saw Cheng Zhuo, he sat up slightly and said in a slightly hoarse voice, "...has the alarm clock gone off?"

  "You have a fever." Cheng Zhuo took the hot water on the table and handed it to him, caring: "We will ask for leave for you later, so you don't have to worry about class."

  Gu Ji reached out and touched his head, unable to react, "...I have a fever?"

  "Jing Yin went to buy medicine for you. He will be back soon." Cheng Zhuo felt strange and said: "You didn't get wet in the rain yesterday. Maybe it was a cool breeze, but it didn't last long. Why are you so considerate? Weak?"

  When Cheng Zhuo said this, Gu Ji remembered that it was probably because he got up in the middle of the night and blew the cold wind on the balcony all night, but unexpectedly he got a fever from the cold wind.

  He paused, but still didn't say anything about how he went to the balcony last night to think about life and ended up getting sick, which was a bit embarrassing.

  After drinking a few sips of hot water, Gu Ji lost energy and his eyelids became heavy. He closed his eyes and lay down again.

  At this time, the mobile phone placed on the table suddenly vibrated twice.

  "Someone sent a message." Gu Ji could hardly keep his eyes open, and murmured while half asleep: "Chengzi, help me reply."

  Cheng Zhuo walked over and picked up his phone. He could click on it directly without a password. He saw a new message from "Yan Congyu", saying that something seemed to be left in the car yesterday.

  Cheng Zhuo replied: [I am Cheng Zhuo. Gu Ji is sick in bed now. The message I answered for him will be passed on to him when he wakes up. 】

  The other side quickly replied to the message: [When? is it serious? 】

  Cheng Zhuo typed: [I suddenly had a fever this morning. 】

  Gu Ji didn't sleep peacefully. In his daze, he seemed to hear a few sounds of doors opening and closing and vague conversations, but it seemed like he was in a dream.

  "Thank you then... We have to go to class now, and we can't stay, so I'll ask you to take care of Xiao Gu."

  "You're welcome."

Chapter 11

  Gu Ji was awakened by the heat this time. He was still unconscious. He closed his eyes and pushed away the quilt covering his body. He suddenly felt cool.

  After a while, the quilt was covered again.

  Gu Ji felt hot and pushed the quilt away with a curse.

  Then the quilt came to him again, bringing with it a suffocating heat.

  "it's too hot."

  Gu Ji couldn't bear it anymore, so he opened his eyes to see what was going on, but saw a person who shouldn't be here.