Chapter 32

"Fight." The team member said nonchalantly.

  The captain of the opposing team was so angry that he said, "Fight? If you two don't fight anytime, you have to fight before the game. How much hatred and resentment is there? It can't be postponed until tomorrow, right?"

  Neither of them told the truth about what happened just now, as if they had agreed upon it, and Gu Ji was a little surprised. I thought that based on their character, they would seize this opportunity to beat them up.

  Gu Ji was not naive enough to think that it was the conscience of these two people who found out. There must be some other reason why they didn't want to say or couldn't say it.

  So do these two people think it's embarrassing to speak out after losing a fight and being beaten, or do they think there is something in Xiaoyan's hands?

  Fifteen minutes are up and the game starts on time.

  Gu Ji didn't play in the first round, but now he was sitting watching, and next to him sat team captain Xie Chu.

  "...We haven't seen each other for a few days. Has our team's level improved so quickly?"

  Only a few minutes into the first game, the players' skills were comparable to showing off their skills. Gu Ji said with some uncertainty: "Captain Xie, you're not going to let me embarrass you, are you?"

  Xie Chu almost burst out laughing with a mouthful of water, "Of course not. This is an exhibition match arranged to liven up the atmosphere. It will last about ten minutes without playing the whole game."

  Yan Congyu in the stands was not interested in basketball. When Gu Ji was not on the court, he watched the ball being passed around in boredom and looked down at his mobile phone indifferently.

  Cheng Zhuo on the side was not very focused and sighed: "Classmate Yan, do you know when Brother Gu will come on stage?"

  Yan Congyu shook his head.

  All he knew was that Gu Ji said he would only play one show, but he didn't say which one.

  "Half an hour." Gu Ji suddenly and mysteriously appeared behind him, holding a few bottles of water and passing them to them. He smiled and said, "Wait a minute."

  He was watching the football below and no one said anything. Xie Chu ran off to deal with other things in the middle of the game, so he came up to find his friends.

  Cheng Zhuo turned around and asked curiously: "How did you deal with what happened just now?"

  Gu Ji said: "It's been replaced."

  Cheng Zhuo nodded and turned around to talk to Xu Jingyin about this.

  There was an empty seat next to Yan Congyu, so Gu Ji sat down and asked in a low voice, "Why didn't they tell what happened just now?"

  ——Gu Ji wanted to know too much.

  Tan Yang had to create opportunities to frame Gu Ji even if he had no chance before. Now it is such a good opportunity to smear him, and everyone is hurt. Why didn't he mention it at all?

  Yan Congyu looked away, "Maybe they have a guilty conscience."

  Gu Ji turned his head and looked at Yan Congyu. He could see the dodge in his eyes and bumped him with his leg. He couldn't help but smile and said, "Really? Why do I feel that you are guilty?"

  Yan Congyu exhaled softly, and suddenly found that being friends with Gu Ji was too much a test of his self-control, and he would find it difficult to control himself if he was not careful. @ infinite good writing, all in Jinjiang Literature City