Chapter 43

After seeing this email, Gu Ji felt particularly happy, and he was also happy for Yan Congyu. When he saw the line at the back, he asked: "What is the usual punishment for this kind of situation?"

Yan Congyu explained: "The school contacted me during the verification process some time ago. The other party said that the work was painted by me before the registration time. They admitted that it violated the rules, but did not admit that it was imitation and plagiarism."

The time of his painting was earlier, so Lin Qingran would either admit that he plagiarized it, or he could only say that he had started the work earlier, but this would violate the time rules required by the competition.

But no matter what the situation is, cancellation of the competition ranking is a certain result.

Gu Ji sounded a little angry, "What should we do?"

"The organizing committee is not a fool." Yan Congyu smiled, patted Gu Ji, and comforted him in turn, "The paintings are too similar. If he can't provide time evidence, no one will believe it is a coincidence. ."

Now that the results have come out, the organizing committee must have contacted Lin Qingran for verification. If the other party could produce evidence, they would have produced it long ago.

Cheng Zhuo on the other side heard it unclearly, "What's going on?"

Gu Ji briefly explained the beginning of the matter.

Cheng Zhuo flattened the steamed bun in his hand, "I knew he wasn't a good person!"

Xu Jingyin clicked his tongue, "It's something he can do."

Song Jinzhen looked disgusted and said, "Trash."

This incident sounded so irritating. After they subconsciously scolded each other, they remembered that Lin Qingran was Gu Ji's ex-boyfriend. They had been together before anyway. Wouldn't it be a bit awkward to complain in front of Gu Ji? not good.

They looked at each other, and Xu Jingyin coughed twice, "Xiao Gu, if you don't like to hear it, just pretend we didn't say it."

Gu Ji knew what they were worried about, so he said casually: "Just say whatever you want."

"Maybe I've misled him, it's just a guess." Xu Jingyin asked, "Did he only copy it this time?"

It's not that there is no such possibility. @ infinite good writing, all in Jinjiang Literature City

Lin Qingran is now relatively well-known in the Art Department. Although he is not as famous and aura as Yan Bongyu, he can still be ranked high. According to his past level, if he performs steadily, he has a chance to be ranked among the top three in the school. Why take the risk and copy other people's work.

Gu Ji frowned and turned around to remind Yan Congyu, "I will keep the paintings away from now on."

There have been too many changes between this life and the previous life. Gu Ji spent more than ten years with Lin Qingran in his previous life, witnessing him becoming a famous artist, but he didn't know what was hidden behind it.

He couldn't control what Lin Qingran would do, Gu Ji could only remind Yan Congyu to pay more attention.

Yan Congyu nodded, "Okay."

As he spoke, Yan Congyu's cell phone rang again, and it was placed right in front of Gu Ji, so he could see it when he lowered his head.

A new message popped up on the screen, from "Lin Qingran".

Gu Ji was annoyed when he saw this name now. He might have to hide it in front of others, but now they were all acquaintances. His face showed unbridled impatience. He returned the phone to Yan Congyu and asked Said: "Why is he looking for you?"