Chapter 21

The boy was a little nervous and stammered: "Senior... I have liked you for a long time. Can you add me on WeChat?"

Yan Congyu didn't care at first, but after hearing these words, he quickly raised his head.

Chapter 17

Gu Ji paused and smiled gently, "Sorry, I don't have that idea at the moment."

"Okay." The boy was obviously a little disappointed, "Then... I wish seniors good luck with their studies."

Homosexuality is still a minority. Gu Ji is relatively friendly to people of the same type as him, and said warmly: "You are very cute. I will definitely find a suitable boyfriend in the future."

The boy's mood was immediately lifted. He nodded vigorously, bowed nervously and said, "Thank you, senior."

After the boy left, Yan Congyu looked at it for a long time and asked casually: "Don't you like this?"

Gu Ji told the truth: "I didn't pay attention."

He also doesn't have the habit of adding people casually. For him, it's just a matter of getting to know someone first and then becoming a friend, there's no reverse process.

Yan Congyu asked again: "We broke up, why don't you find a new one?"

"No plan." Gu Ji shook his head, "Forget it, love is not a necessity."

Yan Congyu paused, "..."

Gu Ji gave two profuse reminders: "Xiaoyan, you must be sharp-eyed before you fall in love in the future. If you are not sure, ask your friends around you to help you. Don't be blind like me."

Yan Congyu hummed hastily.

"It's all experience." Gu Ji thought for a few seconds, "But I think you must be luckier than me."

Obedient: "Why?"

Gu Ji sighed and smiled, "I'm so unlucky."

If there is no chance to come back again, then his life will be full of regrets and regrets, and there will be nothing worth remembering.

Yan Congyu said softly: "It will be fine in the future."

Time passed quickly, and when the people by the lake were slowly walking around, Yan Congyu stopped writing.

"It's too late. Let's get here first today." He kept his word.

Gu Ji stood up and said yes, if he sat there for a while he would get bored.

He helped Yan Congyu deliver the painting tools to the car on the side of the road.

"Let's park the car here." The distance to the school is not far enough to drive, so he obeys his words: "Let's go."

The campus streets were very quiet at night. Yan Congyu asked, "Do you have no plans to fall in love for the time being?"

In fact, Gu Ji didn't have any in mind at all, but he also knew that nothing could be said with absolute certainty, so he estimated the time and said, "It should not happen at the moment."

"Is it because of that person?"

"Yes and no." Gu Ji said: "Part of it is my own fault. Maybe not everyone is suitable for falling in love."

If you add the more than ten years in his previous life, then Gu Ji's relationship can be considered a long time. But the fact is that he doesn't have any correct experience at all, and he doesn't even know what a correct relationship should be like.