Chapter 119

Before Yan Congyu left, Gu Ji thought to himself that he had gone through such a long time without Xiao Yan's company, but now it was only a short period of time when he couldn't see each other. Besides, there were various ways to contact him through text messages, phone calls and videos. After a while, it would be over. It's past.

  But when the two people were really separated, Gu Ji realized that it was not as easy as he thought. They saw each other through a screen but could not touch them. Every time I hear the other person's voice on the phone, the longing in my heart becomes deeper.

  These days, the phone calls between Gu Ji and Yan Congyu have been almost constant, as if this is the only way to dilute the pain of missing them.

  ...

  However, good things also happened during this period. With Yan Hui's help, Xu Jingyin's parents' divorce progressed extremely smoothly.

  Ting Jingyin said that Xu's mother had little social experience, and the lawyer she had hired earlier was unreliable. Moreover, it was specially arranged by Xu's father, and traps were set up in many inconspicuous places. Fortunately, Uncle Youyan came forward to warn her, otherwise if Mother Xu fell into the pit, the consequences would be disastrous.

  Xu Jingyin summarized the entire content in a few words, but he still felt frightened in his heart. Fortunately, Uncle Yan reminded him, otherwise his mother would have almost been deceived into the trap of the scumbag. It is precisely because of this that after thoroughly seeing through the man's face, Xu's mother's belief in divorce became even stronger.

  After most of the dust settled, Xu Jingyin called Gu Ji to tell him the good news.

  That night, Yan Congyu heard about this incident from nowhere, and suddenly remembered that Gu Ji owed him a favor.

  Without much thought, he made a phone call.

  Gu Ji was taking a shower at the time. Seeing that the call was from Yan Congyu, he put it on the sink after getting through.

  Yan Congyu watched as the video call was connected, but the other party's screen seemed to be a piece of white tiles, like it was facing... the ceiling?

  Yan Congyu shook his phone, "...where are the people?"

  "Wait a minute." Gu Ji was wiping his hair, and his voice was a little blurred through the sound of water in the bathroom, "I'll finish washing it soon." @ infinite good articles, all in Jinjiang Literature City

  Yan Congyu reacted quickly and almost lost his grip on the phone, "You..."

  "You tell me, I'll listen." The sound of rushing water stopped. Gu Ji walked out of the bathroom with his cell phone. He threw the cell phone beside the bed and went to the closet to get clothes. He found that he couldn't hear the sound of the cell phone, so he went to get it again. Keep it close by.

  "..."

  In less than a minute, Gu Ji's phone was thrown around several times. Yan Congyu looked down at the screen, almost dizzy from the lens there.

  "Don't worry, I'll wait for you." Yan Congyu looked at the camera and looked at the floor and the closet. The world was spinning, making him unable to speak, and he was quite helpless.

  "Okay." Gu Ji finally finished changing his clothes, sat back on the bed, his hair still damp and wet, and touched Yan Congyu's face through the screen, "What's wrong?"

  Yan Congyu coughed lightly and asked seriously: "Xiao Guji, have you forgotten something?"

  "What's the matter?" Gu Ji thought carefully, but came up blank, "...is there anything?"