Chapter 77

He also felt a little red as he spoke, turned his face slightly, and whispered: "Don't ask about kisses or hugs from now on."

  Gu Ji didn't know where Yan Congyu came from. He had to give advance notice before doing anything. It's normal to ask for opinions on some daily things, but asking about everything would be too confusing.

  Yan Congyu's eyelashes trembled slightly, "I'm afraid you won't like it."

  "I'll tell you if you don't like it." Gu Ji paused for two seconds. He saw that Yan Congyu was always too careful, so he went into more detail, "...There is nothing I don't like about anything I have done so far."

  His meaning was already obvious.

  Yan Congyu's eyes brightened slightly, "Can I bite your face?"

  "...?"

  Gu Ji pulled back slightly and said, "This won't work."

  Yan Congyu's expression was obviously half lost.

  "It's okay to kiss and hug him." Gu Ji didn't quite understand why Yan Congyu wanted to bite him, but he still emphasized: "You can't bite."

  He always felt a little uneasy about the word "bite", worried that he would not do as he promised and would bite hard without being gentle or serious.

  Yan Congyu stuck to him, quickly adjusted his mood, and said obediently: "I listen to you."

  ......

  The rain outside gradually began to fall heavily, and was carried by the wind to the balcony, falling on the body with an icy coolness.

  Yan Congyu closed the balcony door and went back to the bedroom to make the bed.

  There was a thick plush carpet next to the bed in the bedroom. Yan Congyu didn't know if Gu Ji would mind, so he thought of laying the floor in advance and preparing it.

  If Gu Ji doesn't mind, they can sleep on the bed together. But if Gu Ji didn't want to sleep with him today, he would sleep on the floor.

  But Yan Congyu thought of Gu Ji saying to let him make his own decision.

  ...Make your own decision.

  Yan Congyu put the bedding he had just taken out back into the cabinet. Thinking that it might cool down at night, he just added an extra quilt to the bed.

  The rain outside the window was so loud that even with the window closed, you could hear the sound of raindrops hitting the glass. The night was gloomy, and the wind and rain were blowing outside the window.

  Gu Ji was taking a shower in the bathroom, and the hazy sound of water was masked by the sound of rain.

  Yan Congyu opened the curtains, feeling a trace of worry in his heart.

  He remembered that when he ate outside, it was dark and raining when he came back, and Gu Ji's expression didn't look right at that time.

  He didn't know why, but he could faintly sense that Gu Ji was resisting.

  But what I don't like is the night...or the rainy night?

  Yan Congyu checked the weather forecast. If nothing unexpected happened, the rain would last all night.

  But he couldn't do anything but check whether the doors and windows were closed properly.

  The sound of water in the bathroom stopped. After a while, Gu Ji wiped his hair and walked out of it. What he encountered was Yan Congyu's frowning expression, as if he had encountered some eternal problem.