Chapter 67

Seeing Gu Ji walking in front, he quickly took it out and took a look.

  [Cheng Zhuo: Classmate Yan! There is a problem on the way to buy balloons, please delay for another twenty minutes! 】

  Yan Congyu's pupils narrowed. @ infinite good writing, all in Jinjiang Literature City

  what to do?

  Is it possible that he went up to look for the hat for another twenty minutes?

  ——Will Gu Ji beat him?

  At this time, Gu Ji seemed to realize that the person behind him was not following him. He turned around and saw Yan Congyu stopped in place, casting a doubtful look at him.

  "..."

  After looking at each other for a few seconds.

  Yan Congyu bent down and said, "My foot seems to be twisted."

Chapter 47

  No matter how calm Yan Congyu looked on the outside, he felt nervous on the inside.

  If it wasn't impossible, he wouldn't want to deceive Gu Ji about this kind of thing.

  "What's going on?" Gu Ji came back and squatted down in front of Yan Congyu, "You were so careless, where did you twist it?"

  Yan Congyu reached out and pulled Gu Ji up, "It's okay, it's not serious."

  But he still had to delay for another 20 minutes. He looked up at Gu Ji and asked, "Can I go to the infirmary for a checkup?" @ infinite good articles, all in Jinjiang Literature City

  Gu Ji: "..." Should I ask him this too?

  When did Xiaoyan become so unassertive?

  "Let's go and have a look." Gu Ji asked, "Can you still walk? I'll carry you on my back?"

  Yan Congyu shook his head, he was just pretending, there was no need for Gu Ji to be burdened by carrying him on his back.

  "Just give me a little support."

  Yan Congyu had never sprained his feet. He was not sure how to walk more realistically, so he stumbled tentatively.

  Gu Ji said worriedly: "Did you just twist your foot? Does your leg hurt?"

  It is not good to follow one's word and go too far. It is too much.

  It's too serious now, how can it heal naturally in twenty minutes?

  "It doesn't hurt." Yan Congyu's gaze fell into the distance, his face expressionless and guilty, "It's just that I'm not used to it."

  If he had known that delaying time was to deceive Gu Ji, he would have really twisted his foot.

  "Be careful." Gu Ji didn't think much, he took Yan Congyu's arm and put it on his shoulders. He closed the distance and felt the other person's warm breath hitting the back of his neck. He turned slightly uncomfortably. He shook his head, but did not move away.

  Yan Congyu's eyes flashed, and he leaned against him with a little strength. As if being pinched, he asked softly: "...Am I heavy?"

  Gu Ji frowned and said honestly: "A little bit."

  I don't know if the supporting posture is wrong, but Xiao Yan doesn't seem to weigh much, but it feels like a stone on his shoulders. He can't hold him steady with one hand, so he can only hold him with two hands at the same time.