Chapter 61

Xu Jingyin is terrifyingly sharp in some aspects.

  "Okay." Gu Ji said, "I'm allergic recently and don't want to infect him."

  "Is this so?" Xu Jingyin sighed, "What a poor excuse."

  Cheng Zhuo originally believed it and was walking over to see where his brother Gu was allergic. He didn't react until he heard Xu Jingyin's words.

  If Brother Gu is allergic, why isn't he afraid of infecting them?

  He stopped and echoed: "Yeah, lame excuse."

  Gu Ji: ".................."

  "Although I don't know why you did this." Xu Jingyin touched his chin and became confused again: "But if you don't want to play with him, why do you wash him? Grape?"

  "...Forget it, no matter what you want to do, but don't deliberately trick others."

  Gu Ji tightened his lip line, "I didn't mean that."

  "It's fine if you don't." The question returned to the beginning. Xu Jingyin was puzzled, "Then why don't you want to meet him?"

  Gu Ji doesn't want his roommates to know what happened over the weekend just yet, "It's just a small thing, it will be fine after a while."

  Unexpectedly, Xu Jingyin would get the wrong idea, and his expression was stagnant in disbelief, "Are you having a conflict, playing with each other and not seeing each other, so childish?"

  He thought this was something only elementary school students could do.

  Gu Ji didn't say anything, which was his acquiescence.

  If you can't tell the truth, you can only let Xu Jingyin misunderstand it first.

  Before going to bed at night, Gu Ji walked out of the bathroom after taking a shower and wiping his hair.

  Cheng Zhuo lay on his bed and reminded, "Brother Gu, your phone rang twice just now."

  Gu Ji picked up the mobile phone on the table.

  [Yan Congyu: Grapes are delicious. 】

  [Yan Cong‌yu: Can I make a video? 】

  Gu Ji didn't see any connection between these two sentences for a moment.

  What is the connection between delicious grapes and video playing?

  Putao has something to say to him?

  Gu Ji paused for a few seconds. He couldn't meet Yan Congyu now, not in person, not by video call.

  [Gu Ji: Let's have another day. I'm going to bed today. 】

  Yan Congyu on the other side of the phone was not surprised. He seemed to have expected Gu Ji to reply like this.

  He lowered his eyes and typed a line of words with a calm expression.

  [Yan Cong‌Over: Good. 】

  [Yan Congyu: I just hit my arm, and I want you to help me see how to deal with it. 】

  [Yan Congyu: It's okay, let's wait for another day. 】

  As soon as these few lines of text were sent, almost at the same time, a video call invitation appeared on Yan Congyu's mobile phone.

Chapter 43

  Yan Congyu blinked.

  He was just testing it, but he didn't expect it to be so useful.