Chapter 8

He originally wanted to wait until Cheng Zhuo sobered up tomorrow before asking him to apologize to Yan Congyu, but since Cheng Zhuo was willing now, it would be better not to spend the night in trouble.

  Gu Ji took out his mobile phone, opened the newly added WeChat friend, dialed the voice call and handed it to Cheng Zhuo, whispering: "Apologise well."

  Cheng Zhuo nodded cautiously.

  As soon as Cheng Zhuo took the phone, the WeChat call was connected, and a clear and pleasant voice came from the other end of the phone, "...Gu Ji?"

  Cheng Zhuo held the phone to his ear and whispered, "Sister-in-law, it's me."

  Gu Ji: "?"

  Cheng Zhuo nimbly dodged Gu Ji's attempt to grab the phone, and quickly added, "...when did you marry Brother Gu—"

  Gu Ji quickly held down Cheng Zhuo and took back his cell phone, finally not letting him finish his sentence.

  He didn't even expect that the drunk Cheng Zhuo would play tricks on him, and he didn't react at all at first.

  "I'm sorry, he's talking drunkenly again." The tips of Gu Ji's ears were red, and he held up his mobile phone to apologize, "...I've disturbed you, don't mind, I'll treat you to dinner tomorrow to apologize."

  Yan Congyu, who was on the other end of the phone, hadn't left downstairs yet. Hearing Gu Ji's voice, he sighed in his heart, feeling that he might have trouble sleeping tonight.

  "I won't mind." Yan Congyu said softly, "How are you doing there? Do you need help?"

  Gu Ji glanced at Cheng Zhuo, who was hugging the railing and not letting go, "..."

  He walked aside and said, "It's okay, the situation is very good."

  After hanging up the phone, Gu Jigang wanted to call Xu Jingyin to come down and help, but Cheng Zhuo didn't know what was going on, so he suddenly wanted to leave.

  He held the stairs up by himself and walked quickly.

  Gu Ji: "..." He wanted to curse.

  ​**

  The next day.

  There were no classes in the morning, and there was no interference from the alarm clock. Gu Ji didn't wake up until ten o'clock. As soon as he got out of bed, he saw Cheng Zhuo in front of his bed.

  There was a sumptuous breakfast bought on the desk next to him. Cheng Zhuo said with a guilty look on his face: "Brother Gu, I'm guilty. I'm sorry for you."

  Cheng Zhuo just woke up this morning, and the memories of last night flooded into his mind like a tide, leaving him stunned in place for a minute.

  ——What has he done! ?

  ——He unilaterally found a wife for Brother Gu! ?

  Gu Ji got out of bed and said coldly: "I'm not your brother anymore."

  "Don't." Cheng Zhuo hurriedly proved his innocence, "Drunk people tend to go crazy. I didn't mean to call him sister-in-law."

  Gu Ji exhaled: "Stop talking."

  Every time Cheng Zhuo said it, he almost reminded Gu Ji in his ear to recall what happened yesterday.

  Cheng Zhuo asked: "Then when will we go to that handsome guy to apologize?"

  Should I say it or not, Gu Ji actually had a psychological shadow over the meeting between Cheng Zhuo and Yan Congyu. He always felt that "sister-in-law" would pop up in Cheng Zhuo's next sentence.