Chapter 101

...

  Xu Jingyin and Cheng Zhuo were running on the playground while chatting. When they saw an extra person on the bench, they stopped in sync.

  Xu Jingyin narrowed his eyes, and after recognizing the person, he couldn't believe it and said, "Who is standing over there?"

  "...Lin Qingran." Cheng Zhuo curled his lips, "Should we go over and take a look?"

  Cheng Zhuo absolutely didn't want to see Lin Qingran again, but he didn't know if that bastard would deliberately disgust his brother Gu. What if Brother Gu suffered a loss?

  "They..." Xu Jingyinzi looked at them, "Wait a minute, don't go there if you don't have anything to do now. Just keep an eye on them. If there's a quarrel or something, just go there."

  So the two of them took up a vantage point and stared in the direction of the bench. I couldn't hear what was said, so I could only roughly guess their atmosphere at this time.

  Cheng Zhuo looked at it for a long time without seeing anything. His patience was always lacking, and his observation direction was temporarily deviated. He scratched his hair and said casually: "Do you feel that Lin Qingran's style has changed a lot today? "

  Xu Jingyin looked over and concluded after a while, "Yes."

  Lin Qingran's previous dressing style was of a delicate type, often exquisite to the point of deliberateness. From the embroidery on the collar of shirts to the belts on trousers, and even various inconspicuous accessories and buttons, they were all matched one by one. .

  Today's clothes are completely different from what they have seen before.

  Lin Qingran's previous style was deliberately very memorable, but now she suddenly changed her style completely and had to attract attention.

  Cheng Zhuo and Xu Jing were far away and could see all the people's attires. Cheng Zhuo let out a sigh, as if he had discovered something, "Did you notice that he is dressed like classmate Yan?"

  It's not a unique combination, and the specific styles of the clothes are also different, but if you look closely, there are similarities. Not only the clothes themselves, but also the way they feel.

  Xu Jing was short-sighted and didn't wear glasses because he went out for a run. He took a hard look and said, "...a little bit."

  Cheng Zhuo was not happy with Lin Qingran, so he never missed an opportunity to scold him, "A good scholar."

  Xu Jingyin has become accustomed to: "..."

  ...

  On the other hand, Lin Qingran couldn't accept it. After leaving, Gu Ji didn't take it to heart at all.

  Of course he saw Lin Qingran's show of kindness, but he didn't think it was the discovery of the other party's conscience. Lin Qingran just wasn't willing to let him leave, and didn't want him to escape control.

  After all, Gu Ji was truly obedient to him in the past.

  For Lin Qingran, he can be indifferent to others, but others must be devoted to him.

  Lin Qingran had tried several times before to no avail, and now she was trying to persuade Gu Ji by playing the emotional card she had in high school.

  Gu Ji remained unmoved.

  @ infinite good writing, all in Jinjiang Literature City

  Yan Congyu was not affected. Specifically, as long as Gu Ji didn't care about this person, he wouldn't care.