Chapter 7

Gu Ji: "..."

  Gu Ji felt that his face had been completely humiliated, "I'm sorry, he talks nonsense when he drinks too much."

  Yan Congyu shook his head slightly: "It's okay."

  Cheng Zhuo was indeed drunk, and his mind was a little confused. He didn't like Lin Qingran very much, because the other party always said bad things about him in front of Brother Gu, but he didn't mention it in front of him because Brother Gu liked it.

  Just now I saw Lin Qingran drinking intimately with other men, and I really wanted Brother Gu to find a good partner again.

  He saw that the boy in front of him was very good, much better than that poor Lin Qingran.

  Cheng Zhuo was still chattering: "How about it, how about being my sister-in-law? Brother Gu, what do you think? - I think it's great."

  Yan Congyu's eyebrows were dyed with a faint smile.

  Gu Ji remained silent and suddenly wanted to slap Cheng Zhuo unconscious.

  "Let's go first." In order not to embarrass him any more, Gu Ji forcibly pulled Cheng Zhuo up, "He's drunk."

  Yan Congyu also stood up at the same time: "Are you going back to school? I happen to be going back too, so I'll see you off."

  Gu Ji hesitated for a moment. Cheng Zhuo was not easy to deal with when he was drunk, as he was afraid of troubling the other party too much.

  But who knew that Cheng Zhuo was so stubborn that he was still drunk, "I want my sister-in-law to give it to me."

  It was so embarrassing that Gu Ji's ears turned red and he lowered his voice and said, "Shut up."

  Yan Congyu's eyes fell on Gu Ji, and the corners of his lips curled up slightly, "It's okay, we're on our way anyway, let's go together."

  "...I'll excuse you then." Gu Ji thanked him, "I'll treat you to dinner another day."

  Cheng Zhuo drank too much and didn't need help. He refused to go to Gu Ji's side and insisted on squeezing next to Yan Congyu. He asked extremely sarcastically: "What do you think of my brother Gu?"

  Yan Congyu answered him with a smile: "He is very good."

  Cheng Zhuo nodded with satisfaction and asked in a low voice: "Then will you say bad things about me in front of Brother Gu?"

  Yan Congyu didn't understand the question. Gu Ji next to him suddenly felt a little astringent when he heard this sentence. It turned out that Cheng Zhuo and the others knew everything.

  Lin Qingran didn't like his friends, and the most annoying one among them was Cheng Zhuo. Probably because Cheng Zhuo's personality is too straightforward and he often offends people unintentionally. Furthermore, Cheng Zhuo doesn't accept Lin Qingran's tricks at all and always puts the other party down.

  Therefore, Lin Qingran always asked Gu Jibie to stay with Cheng Zhuo, his tone full of disgust.

  Cheng Zhuo is not stupid. He has already sensed whether others are annoying or not. He has also heard Lin Qingran mention him when he was talking to Brother Gu on the phone. He just didn't want Brother Gu to be in trouble, so he pretended not to know anything. look like.

  "No one will say anything bad about you." Gu Ji said.

  When they arrived at the parking place downstairs, Gu Ji put Cheng Zhuo into the back seat and was about to reach out to open the passenger door when Yan Congyu opened the door for him first.