Chapter 5

The two people opposite him looked at him for a reason. What are you going to do?

  Yan Congyu quickly looked away, as if the exchange of glances just now was just a coincidence.

  After the cards were re-dealt, Gu Ji took a look at the cards and then put them upside down on the table.

  Yan Congyu asked again: "How old are you?"

  Gu Ji didn't even look back: "Don't tell me."

  The "JOKER" in the last game has caused Gu Ji and Duiyan to lose trust in the more than one-sided game.

  Yan Congyu suppressed the smile in his heart.

  A few rounds passed without incident, and Gu Ji never drew "JOKER" once, but the excitement of the game was gradually increasing, and he had already reached the point where he was sitting on his lap and drinking a glass of wine, which attracted a lot of cheers.

  There is no boundary between boys and girls. Once you sleep at night, you will forget it the next day.

  In the next round, Gu Ji still didn't draw "JOKER".

  The "King" of this game was a boy with curly hair. He seemed to have drank a lot. He slapped the JOKER card on the table and laughed loudly: "I finally become the king!"

  "1 and...5." The curly-haired boy thought for a long time, and finally thought of something more exciting than the previous game, "ice passing from mouth to mouth!"

  "Wow, Curly Hair, I usually underestimate you."

  "This is good! Who is 1 and who is 5?"

  Yan Congyu threw out the 5 of hearts in his hand, and was about to give up and choose the fine drink when he saw the cards turned over by the boy next to him.

  ——Ace of Hearts.

Chapter Four

  Gu Ji put the cards back on the table, turned his head and saw a five of hearts shining brightly in Yan Congyu's hand.

  Just as Gu Ji was about to pick up the wine bottle at hand, someone brought the ice bucket on the table next door and said, "Come on, come on, choose a piece."

  By now, everyone present had had a few glasses of wine, and the smell of alcohol filled the air, making the air full of drunkenness.

  "Hurry up, hurry up." A group of boys shouted.

  After spreading the cards, Lin Qingran's face didn't look good, so she interrupted: "This is too much, let's change it."

  The curly-haired boy didn't care much: "What's there? It's not really mouth to mouth. Such a big ice cube can't even touch."

  "Yes, yes, they are all boys. They even ate a cookie in the game just now. What happened to the ice cubes?"

  The ice cubes in the ice bucket are all larger to avoid melting too quickly. Although passing ice cubes mouth to mouth sounds ambiguous, it stands to reason that as long as you pay a little attention, there will be no skin contact between the two people.

  Lin Qingran frowned when he heard this. Even so, he couldn't accept Gu Ji playing this kind of game with others, especially when the other party still obeyed his words. He suppressed his dissatisfaction and looked up at Gu Ji.

  Gu Ji's reaction once again made Lin Qingran feel strange. Compared with his previous attitude towards him, Gu Ji's current attitude was already considered abnormal.