Chapter 25

Yan Congyu's throat tightened, and he looked at Gu Ji unconsciously. The boy's forehead was a little wet, and he was close enough to see the smile in his eyes. He suddenly forgot what he wanted to say, "...No."

  Gu Ji turned his head and looked at Yan Congyu.

  Being looked at like this, Yan Congyu's brain almost shut down. He raised the shopping bag in his hand and said, "...I'm here to deliver water."

  Gu Ji laughed and pulled him into the playground, "I know, thank you."

  There were a lot of things in the shopping bag, and it looked like Cheng Zhuo had chosen it. Not only did it contain a few bottles of water, but there were even some snacks.

  Xu Jingyin took a bottle of water and thanked Yan Congyu.

  Gu Ji handed Yan Congyu a bottle of soda water, sat next to him, and chatted: "Are you free later, let's go have a supper together?"

  This is their habit of going out at night in their dormitory. No matter what they go out for, they can't escape a midnight snack in the end.

  Yan Congyu: "Okay."

  "You sit here for a while and go when they come back." Gu Ji took a sip of water and asked, "Can you play ball?"

  Yan Congyu shook his head, "No."

  This sentence is not modesty. Yan Congyu has never been exposed to basketball and cannot play at all.

  "Then you eat snacks." Gu Ji stuffed the nearby snacks into Yan Congyuo's arms, picked up the basketball and stood up to look for Xu Jingyin.

  The bench was located a few steps away from the basketball court, and the court was noisy at the time, so normal voices could hardly be heard.

  Xu Jingyin guessed: "The painting I saw last time was probably painted by Yu Shen."

  "... Yu Shen?" Gu Ji reacted for two seconds before linking this title with Yan Congyu, "It's him, why do you call him this?"

  "I don't know, but they are all called that." Xu Jingyin said: "A genius in the art department, it is not an exaggeration to call him a genius."

  Gu Ji found that he seemed to have underestimated Yan Congyu. From a layman's perspective, he could see that Yan Congyu's painting skills were good, but he could not judge the specific level. He hesitated and said: "...Why is he so good?"

  "It's more than amazing." Xu Jingyin was dribbling the ball in his hand and suddenly it got stuck. He said in disbelief: "Don't you know him?"

  Xu Jingyin's flaw was too obvious. The ball was blocked by Gu Ji almost instantly. He made a three-point jumper on the spot. He clapped his hands and said relaxedly: "We know each other, but we met in a bar."

  Xu Jingyin didn't have time to care about winning or losing on the court, and still didn't believe it, "Then do you know how much he costs to paint a painting?"

  "How much - forget it, don't give me a specific number, I have no idea about this business." Of course Gu Ji didn't know, "If we compare, who is better, Xiao Yan or Lin Qingran?"

  "...Your comparison is nonsense." Xu Jingyin said after silence, "Why is Yu Shen called Yu Shen? Who do you think is stronger?"

  Gu Ji roughly understood, "Xiaoyan is stronger."

  "Why are you so calm?" Xu Jingyin guessed: "What conditions did you pay for him to paint you? You can't buy it with money. Could it be that he has something in your hands and you threatened him?"