Chapter 40

Gu Ji turned his head and looked at Yan Congyu. He had never connected that classmate with him before, but now he had some impression. He quickly reacted and said: "...So that idiot was you? "

  Yan Congyu: "..."

  Gu Ji couldn't help but smile, "I'm not calling you an idiot, but you were... really a bit stupid at the time."

  Indeed, he had never seen anyone who could pitch a tent upside down.

  Yan Congyu said helplessly: "It was the first time I set up a tent, and I wasn't very good at it."

  "I'll help you later."

  Gu Ji looked around and said, "Let's set up the tent here. It can block the wind."

  "Okay, then this is it. I'll go talk to Jing Yin." After choosing a circle just now, it was indeed the most suitable place. Song Jinzhen went to Xu Jingyin and helped him get the tent.

  Yan Congyu sat on the stone. He thought Gu Ji didn't remember him at all. He curved his lips in a happy mood and asked, "Do you still have an impression of me at that time?"

  Gu Ji turned his head to look at Yan Congyu's face and said honestly, "No."

  He only vaguely remembered this incident at that time, but he still had no specific memory. At first, he did not associate the classmate with Yan Congyu.

  Yan Congyu's emotions were ups and downs, and now he suddenly felt cold again: "..."

  "It was too dark at that time, so I couldn't see your face clearly, and it's been such a long time." Gu Ji tried hard to think about it, but couldn't remember much, "Did you still wear it at that time?" hat?"

  Yan Congyu nodded, feeling a little astringent. Gu Ji remembered the stone and even the hat, but not him.

  "Although I didn't think of you." Gu Ji leaned back and guessed, "But I guess I had a pretty good impression of you at that time."

  The words are from Yu Wang to Gu Ji.

  "I won't just help someone set up a tent. There were so many classmates who didn't know how to set up a tent at that time. If I only helped you one." Gu Ji thought, "At least I have a good eye."

  Yan Congyu's disappointed mood was relieved by this simple sentence.

  After a while, Xu Jingyin and the others came back with tent bags, put them down and then left. He said, "You guys set up first, and I'll go check out the barbecue grill over there and buy some ingredients."

  After unpacking the tent bag, Gu Ji discovered that what Xu Jingyin bought was not the ordinary and simple kind, but five mushroom tents of different colors.

  Cheng Zhuo was pulling grass nearby when he caught a glimpse of the tent and shouted in surprise, "They're all so cute. I want to sleep in this red one."

  "OK."

  Gu Ji studied the instructions and found that although the appearance had changed, the construction method was the same. @ infinite good writing, all in Jinjiang Literature City

  When Xu Jingyin and Song Jinzhen came back with the barbecue grill, five tents had been set up, one next to the other, looking like five colorful mushrooms from a distance.

  Xu Jingyin smiled and said, "Why are we so close?"

  "Good friends stay together." Cheng Zhuo said happily.

  After going up the mountain for a long time, the sun was about to set and the temperature began to feel a little cooler.

  Gu Ji went into the tent and took a coat. When he came out, he saw Cheng Zhuo and the others lighting a fire for a barbecue. The fire had not started for a long time, and they were noisy and complaining about each other, but the atmosphere was extremely harmonious.