Chapter 110

Many classmates came out to watch the snow in the corridor, which was very lively. Gu Ji found a quiet corner and made a call.

  "Dip, beep——"

  After two rings, the phone was quickly connected, and the clear voice coming from the phone coincided unexpectedly with reality.

  "You turn your head——"

  Gu Ji was stunned for a moment, and for a moment he thought he was hallucinating, but then he realized what he was saying and turned around slowly.

  Yan Congyu stood not far away from him. He was still breathing heavily as he ran over, and his collar was stained with traces of snowflakes.

  Gu Ji never thought that Yan Congyu would actually come to see him. Although the teaching building and the art building were not far apart, the class was only ten minutes away, and they both had classes later.

  Snow drifted into the corridor and was blown in with the cold wind.

  He only hesitated for two seconds before walking over, taking Yan Cong's shoulder and hugging him into his arms, "...Why are you here?"

  "I want to watch the snow with you." Yan Congyu slowly put his arms around Gu Ji's waist and rested his chin on his shoulder.

  Just now, when Yan Congyu was in the classroom and saw snow falling outside the window, he became more and more angry as he thought about it.

  He wanted to spend the first snowfall of the year with Gu Ji. For this reason, he specifically checked the weather forecast and said it would snow next week, but he didn't expect it to be so early and so far in advance.

  Not only was Yan Congyu unprepared for anything now, but what was even more unacceptable was that he and Gu Ji were not together yet.

  "The snow won't stop immediately, and I won't run away." Gu Ji felt funny and distressed at the same time, brushing his forehead hair with a little wetness, "Can't we watch it together later?"

  Yan Congyu tilted his head, brushed his lips against the side of the other person's face, and whispered, "But I don't want to miss it."

  Gu Ji said nothing and patted his back gently.

  It's not without reason that Xiao Yan sticks to him. Since they separated when they were young, the two of them have missed too many things in more than ten years. And even for a few years, Yan Congyu clearly recognized him, but did not dare to come to him and could only watch him from a distance.

  The class bell rang at this time, and the crowd in the corridor suddenly dispersed. Gu Ji turned his head and asked, "Aren't you going back to class?"

  Yan Congyu shook his head, "I won't go."

  "Skipping class?" Gu Ji smiled and flicked his ears, "I don't support this."

  It's normal to not want to go to class occasionally, but if you skip class because you're in love, if you start it today, it will be difficult to suppress it in the future.

  "It's not about skipping class." Yan Congyu corrected, "I've finished painting, you can leave first."

  Gu Ji turned around and pinched his earlobe, not doubting Yan Congyu's ability, "Then you have to wait until I finish class, there is still the last period."

  Yan Cong‌Over Dao‌: "Okay."

  If it weren't for the fact that he had classes in the afternoon, he would have wanted to come and accompany Gu Ji.