Chapter 96

Yan Congyu asked: "Really?"

  Gu Ji nodded affirmatively: "It's not fierce at all."

  Yan Congyu curled his lower lip, as long as Gu Ji didn't feel anything, he forgot about what happened just now, "...Hurry up and eat the ice cream, it's going to melt."

  I bought two ice creams in total. The beige soft cake had melted slightly and was sprinkled with colorful bits.

  Gu Ji was holding the ice cream just now because Yan Congyu wanted to beat someone up, so he handed one to Xiao Yan.

  Yan Congyu shook his head, "I won't eat it."

  "Then why buy two?" Gu Ji asked.

  "The taste is different." Yan Congyu didn't think there was any logical problem at all, "You have to eat two."

  Gu Ji held back his smile, "Why?"

  "You ate two before."

  What Yan Congyu was talking about was that Gu Ji once got drunk and ate two ice creams at once.

  "..."

  At that time, Gu Ji and Yan Congyu were not close to each other, and they were not aware of Xiao Yan's intentions.

  Gu Ji's eyes darkened, he grabbed Yan Congyu's wrist and pulled him to a place where no one was around.

  People flowed in and out of the entrance to the amusement park, but no one passed by the corner near the tree.

  Yan Congyu was still staring at the ice cream and reminded: "It's about to melt..."

  Gu Ji took a bite of the ice cream, held Yan Congyu's chin, lowered his head and kissed him coolly.

  Yan Congyu was stunned for a moment, then put his arms around Gu Ji's neck and whispered, "Gu Xiaoji, you are so clingy today."

  It was so sticky that his heart melted.

  She bit his lip gently and said, "Be serious."

  ...

  In the end, each person got one ice cream. It was an accident after drinking last time. Under normal circumstances, Gu Ji didn't want to eat two ice creams at once.

  It was not the first time that Gu Ji and Yan Congyu came to the amusement park, but they were friends before and now they are lovers. Something has changed.

  "Want to play something?" Gu Ji asked.

  Yan Congyu had never been interested in these things, but now he paused for a rare moment and pointed at the tall facility in the distance.

  Gu Jixun looked over and saw a slowly rotating Ferris wheel. Under the sunlight behind it, the surrounding area was suffused with bright light.

  "Okay." Gu Ji held Yan Congyu's hand, "Let's go."

  The Ferris wheel was okay and within Gu Ji's acceptance range. If Yan Cong wanted to play exciting rides like a roller coaster and a pirate ship, he would have no choice but to trick the other person into changing to another one.

  "It's my first time to sit here." Yan Congyu tilted his head and asked carefully, "Is this your first time?"

  Before Yan Congyu, life was pitifully monotonous. Apart from going to class and drawing every day, there was nothing else he wanted to do.

  But after staying with Gu Ji, Yan Congyu did many things that he had never done before.

  Gu Ji knew what Yan Cong Yu wanted to ask, but why did it sound so strange?